• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

progman07

Established Member
Why would Adebayor lie, he could have answered something totally different. It was Wenger's interest to deflect the blame to our players for leaving. Same happened to Cesc, Nasri, RvP and will probably happen to Sanchez.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Desperate from Adebayor.
I can't stand Wenger but I doubt any of this is true. And if that's the case why taunt the fans? He could have taunted Wenger. I don't understand people like this c*nt. He's made a ton of money lazily playing football and cheated death in that bus shooting. Why be bitter?

progman07

Established Member
I can't stand Wenger but I doubt any of this is true. And if that's the case why taunt the fans? He could have taunted Wenger. I don't understand people like this c*nt. He's made a ton of money lazily playing football and cheated death in that bus shooting. Why be bitter?
The Club has turned Arsenal fans against every good player who left us in the last 10 years.

A. Cole, Fabregas, RvP, Nasri, Hleb, Adebayor. There is a clever pattern, rather than admitting that we were not ambitious enough or needed money from their sales, Wenger and co goes though the media to make us believe all of our past players are mercenaries.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The Club has turned Arsenal fans against every good player who left us in the last 10 years.

A. Cole, Fabregas, RvP, Nasri, Hleb, Adebayor. There is a clever pattern, rather than admitting that we were not ambitious enough or needed money from their sales, Wenger and co goes though the media to make us believe all of our past players are mercenaries.
I'm no apologist for the club and I've defended Fabregas and Nasri as well as understanding why RvP left even though I hated the destination. But in the case of Hleb and Cole they both went behind the club's back to engineer moves away. Both behaved as mercenaries. Ambition or not their behavior was poor and they deserved every bit of criticism they got. Adebayor had one good year and wanted the moon. He was a nothing player at City who got moved on for it. He's not regarded at any of the clubs he played for. He's a lazy, unprofessional knob who nobody likes for good reason. Were he something other than a mercenary perhaps his career would have turned out to be more fruitful.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻

I think the fans just vent their disappointment at the departed player. Nothing the club has said has turned me against any player except Ashley Cole and RvP-Cole for rejecting our "apology" in the form of higher wages and no disciplinary and delighting in our failures and RvP for walking out as soon as he hit form after we stood by him through countless injuries. I have no beef with any other ex player but there is a sense of what might have been that creates a toxic fanbase with so many. I hope Alexis Sanchez has a miserable time at Utd but I've no issue with his departure :).

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
I'm no apologist for the club and I've defended Fabregas and Nasri as well as understanding why RvP left even though I hated the destination. But in the case of Hleb and Cole they both went behind the club's back to engineer moves away. Both behaved as mercenaries. Ambition or not their behavior was poor and they deserved every bit of criticism they got. Adebayor had one good year and wanted the moon. He was a nothing player at City who got moved on for it. He's not regarded at any of the clubs he played for. He's a lazy, unprofessional knob who nobody likes for good reason. Were he something other than a mercenary perhaps his career would have turned out to be more fruitful.

Seaman has always stated that the Club ****ed over Cole and that he wanted to stay.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Seaman has always stated that the Club ****ed over Cole and that he wanted to stay.
We treated Cole badly and then paid him £75k per week after we heard about his complaints and contact with Chelsea in the press. I'm not sure how we failed to get Chelsea done for tapping up or why an extra £15k per week wasn't enough to pacify Cole and make him stay. Jose's stench is all overy that situation (as it is with Alexis over 10 years later!).

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Why would Adebayor lie, he could have answered something totally different. It was Wenger's interest to deflect the blame to our players for leaving. Same happened to Cesc, Nasri, RvP and will probably happen to Sanchez.

Why would Ferguson lie about Adebayor?

DUER6IWW0AEJMUz.jpg:large

And this is the guy who wanted/agreed to move to AC Milan the season before, but we refused to sell.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Did anyone else who saw the end of Everton v West Brom feel sad watching Walcott and Gibbs in conversation? Such a manifestation of wasted dreams, time and money. Oh what might have been....

Arsenal Quotes

I think I lost my hair flicking the ball on for all them years at the near post from Brian Marwood's corners

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom