• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
let's hope we draw Villareal in the Europa so we can have him back at the Emirates one more time, and show our love and appreciation (as long as he doesn't score a winning goal)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Interesting day for RVP, scores a free kick winner late on only to be sent off minutes later in injury time with a straight red.

I don't think Walcott equalising in a third round EFL cup game then missing in the penalty shootout could be less surprising.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Rumours circulating that Sanchez has been told by Mourinho that he won't play again this season unless his attitude improves :lol:
Which, as true as it may be, is pretty rich coming from the biggest moaner this sport has ever seen. I swear it is like Jose wakes up every morning and spends fifteen minutes in the mirror practicing how to be an even bigger **** than he was the day before.

Jae

I hate him mate, it's been brilliant watching him fall flat on his face, it's just a shame he's brought United down with him - I know some people won't mind this though.

He's finished, don't think he'll ever be the same after this.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Which, as true as it may be, is pretty rich coming from the biggest moaner this sport has ever seen. I swear it is like Jose wakes up every morning and spends fifteen minutes in the mirror practicing how to be an even bigger **** than he was the day before.
Which, given he played last night, obviously isn't. Turn it up, Tobias.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom