• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ex-Gunner Watch

Is it wrong to still love Giroud

• Yes he’s no longer a gooner

• No he will always be a top man

Results are only viewable after voting.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Ince and Rio captained England. Ince would have captained England more had it not been for Adams maybe.

a_fourteen

Established Member
I wish Sol would get back to work rather than sitting around complaining. Has he taken his manager badges? Is he even trying? He should get involved with the youth system, make a name for himself and then move up the ranks.

GDeep™

League is very weak
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-legend-john-barnes-disagrees-3200574" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... es-3200574</a>

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
GDeep said:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/england-legend-john-barnes-disagrees-3200574" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I read Barnes biography about 20 years ago, he talks about BNP supporters going to England games and chanting stuff like 'we only drew (the 2-1 win) 1-1 because the n*gger scored the other'. Barnes replied 'I suppose we lost then because I set the other 1 up' :lol:

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
Sydney Gooner said:
^
The BNP were largely and still to this day Chelski fans right?

Not really, Chelsea have their element of that but it's just any racist up and down the country and racial attacks were pretty common place up until the 90s all over the place, I'm not sure if it's as bad now but the Islamophobia thing has given them a whole new excuse to be hateful.

BNP have pretty much gone bankrupt after using the Marmite logo without permission. Most of their supporters signed up to the 'English Defense League' after that to beat up Pakistanis. In the 80s they were 'Combat 18', the 18 numerically standing for the AH in the alphabet, which in turn stood for Adolph Hitler. Classy Stuff!!

Stillmatic

Did anyone else see that Ian Wright program 'Nothing to Something'? It wasn't very long but still good, he had it quite tough as a kid. You can still watch it on ITV Player.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Stillmatic said:
Did anyone else see that Ian Wright program 'Nothing to Something'? It wasn't very long but still good, he had it quite tough as a kid. You can still watch it on ITV Player.

Cheers for the heads up, I was meaning to catch this but totally forgot about it.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Rocky Rocastle, 13 years today. He cried his eyes out when Graham told him he'd sold him to Leeds. Should have retired the No.7 shirt when he died IMO.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
You could've at least retired your avi though, I like King Tubby myself but your internet face was Rocky mate.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I done the Tubby one to honour the anniversary of his murder. I should go back to Rocky now... I hate resizing stuff though. I can't brain.

On the subject, all I see when I look at yours is ****ing Mark Lawrenson. It's a right mindfvck.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Lawro :lol: Don't let rwA and especially clockwork see that post, they'll have you banned for blasphemy.

outlaw_member

Established Member
Happel does look a little like Lawro in that pic. It's a shame you don't see managers toking away on cigarettes anymore. I suppose it's good considering how he went, though.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Am I right in saying that the Ian Wright documentary was the exact same thing as the GRM Daily interview they uploaded on youtube a year or so ago, because I can't find that youtube video anymore which makes me think they sold or lent the rights to ITV? That was a great documentary though, a great guy.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

^Yeah, you are right, it's the same: Nothing to Something series.

Luckily I downloaded the clip of Youtube when it was still on.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom