• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Community Shield: Arsenal v Liverpool | Saturday August 29 | KO: 16:30 BST | BT Sport

Who Will Win The Community Shield?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyone seeing these Lyon highlights during HT? Depay looks ridiculous, someone in the PL should sign him if he's as cheap as it's claimed he'd be.
Yeah Depay is a walking highlight reel nowadays. With Dutch national team too. Matured really well.

Reactions: A_G

sdotzdot

Established Member
Saka is so good, what a mature player for his age. He really does have all the qualities to reach the top.

Elneny has been pretty good but he’s never been a horrible player for us. Always just painfully average, would always be a good squad player to have around but nothing more.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Wouldn't say quality - he should have done better with both his chances. He's done pretty well in terms of keeping possession and pressing from the front but it's above average rather than actually good/great from him. His current limitations are clear. I still think he has a pretty high ceiling but he's still a bit raw. I'd really much rather he played more at Leeds but Bielsa ****ed that up. I want to see him over 30+ games as a starter somewhere, get some refinement and a different kind of pressure.
His first chance was more difficult than it looked, but still took it well. yeah should of done better with the second. Love his press, got really decent movement. How he didn’t start ahead of that bum Bamford is a mystery

say yes

forum master baiter
Fair enough for owning up to it @Rex Banter , @bingobob and @GDeep™ , but I genuinely think Mourinho would have been a horrendous hire.

His football has been out of date for about a decade now, he’s awful for youth prospects and he is guaranteed to ruin your squad harmony. Hasn’t been a disaster at Sp**s yet, but we all know that’s coming, and he hasn’t actually made that much of a short term impact either.

So so happy we got Mikel instead.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Piss off Banner. Me being the negative one has been blown out of the water with the amount of whining everyone else has done. I'm a realist. Give me a reason to be positive and i will be.

Not even saying your negative per se, just pleasantly surprised.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
He's been immense, Mohammed El Bruyne.
Bossing it like Xhaka could only dream.
Prime Pirlo.
fyea.gif
I had a feeling Arteta might like him a lot. He is the sort of player he should be able to get a lot performances out of.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Fair enough for owning up to it @Rex Banter , @bingobob and @GDeep™ , but I genuinely think Mourinho would have been a horrendous hire.

His football has been out of date for about a decade now, he’s awful for youth prospects and he is guaranteed to ruin your squad harmony. Hasn’t been a disaster at Sp**s yet, but we all know that’s coming, and he hasn’t actually made that much of a short term impact either.

Yeah it’s going to be a fun ride watching his antics at Sp**s. Already seen glimpses of it. It was super fun at United.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Brilliant pundit though.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
You sound surprised about elneny this is his ability sideways backwards passing try not to lose the ball and positioning is good and these kind of games suit him.
Would people be disappointed if we kept him? He can do a job in games like this. He's willing to receive the balls in more difficult situations like Xhaka which another + for me.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
There's a reason I wanted Arteta after Wenger went, when you were all lusting after Emery, and this is it. Was even happy to put with people laughing at me.
Nope, Arteta was my man from the start. I accepted Emery, as you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom