• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fabio Vieira: The Portuguese Project

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Same people who criticized this transfer and said waste of money are the same ones now kind of going after Ødegaard

Interesting
Those people believed a striker was more important than an AM. And if Jesus gets injured we are screwed and questions will be asked

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can't believe he gets his head up, makes forward passes and tries to make things happen,been a while since I've seen a 10 do that at Arsenal

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Nobody said this was a waste of money, they just admitted they knew nothing about the player.

An Ødegaard upgrade was always something to definitely get excited for

samspade

"You said I said" detection expert at your service
In Spain we call a hairy person female or male a feminine portuguese (portuguesa) 🤣

Anyways, the shockers that people have had with this player over the summer...

@Heavy Duty Rom 👀
It's fun to watch him isn't it? He's comfortable in lots of positions, like running into space, looks to play the killer pass, excellent feel for when to pressure. He doesn't have øde's precision when it comes to positioning as an 8 and isn't quite as safe with the ball, but I'm looking forward to seeing how he develops.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Looks like everything has been said about this guy but I wanted to add that when he runs, he seems to float at pace! He just looks so accomplished and all that he does looks easy and deliberate

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Those people believed a striker was more important than an AM. And if Jesus gets injured we are screwed and questions will be asked
If we had bought Vieira, Jesus and another striker the same people would find another reason to complain. Like oh we should have signed a wide player etc.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Remember when we had no proper creative mids for ages, until a young ESR saved us.

We are at a point now were Emile can be injured for the whole season, but we won't miss him at all, because we have talents like Ødegaard and Fabio at the club.

Took having players like this for granted as we always had loads, but after the very dark 2 year period of 2019 and 2020, I never will again.

Looks absolute quality this kid.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Same people who criticized this transfer and said waste of money are the same ones now kind of going after Ødegaard

Interesting

Cool, can you name these people/posters please. I'm not talking about jokes, I'm talking about people that were dead serious in saying he's a waste of money and/or rubbish.

Please don't cop out by saying I should look for myself, or you don't have time etc etc. You obviously have the posters in mind as you've made the post so please go ahead and name them, thanks.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Cool, can you name these people/posters please. I'm not talking about jokes, I'm talking about people that were dead serious in saying he's a waste of money and/or rubbish.

Please don't cop out by saying I should look for myself, or you don't have time etc etc. You obviously have the posters in mind as you've made the post so please go ahead and name them, thanks.

Dunno if this counts but farzad was banging on about how Arteta wasted £45m on him not to play him, but I put that firmly in the Arteta bashing camp.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Seems people missed Ødegaard coming on and creating two chances. Just be glad we have options than comparing the two.

I've been saying ever since day 1 of the season that you want every player in your squad to deliver when called upon, the White vs Saliba or the Vieira vs Ødegaard or even Nketiah vs Jesus stuff needs to RIP, football is a squad game now and you don't win **** with just a good first XI any more.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom