• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fave players?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 73
  • Views 2,174
A

Anonymous

Well im guessing this is to do with arsenal since were talking about the players? and im not doing any obscene stuff, trying to make up for my earlier mishap on the rachel stevens thread...

ok here goes whos ur fave player + why?

mines is ashley cole because i cant remember him not playing well and he never really gets recognition - also he bleeds red + white :D

ps- hes like the cutest footballer almost :p

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Much as I love Ash and Jose, its got to be thierry at the mo.....not only is he one of the most outsanding players we have ever seen, he is committed to the club to almost the same degree as ash, and always comes across as intelligent, charming, good natured and an all round good egg. Also everytime he gets the ball on a good day, you can't take your eyes off him. He's so fast sometimes you have to laugh when he kicks the ball past the full back from about 10 yards away and just runs round him and past him. His very presence increases the popularity of our team, and we are privalaged to watch him so often........not that the rest are bad!

A

Anonymous

also! ash is faster than titi ;) and titi dont always come across as good natured :p but no player ever does its good to see a bit of aggression / desire when they play :D

beanz

It's too late for redemption S L, your star is already fading, (with Adam anyway) :wink:
My fave player at the moment is Eduuuuu, there's just something about the guy and his attitude to the game that makes me warm to him, it's kinda hard to put your finger on, but you know what I mean :)
p.s. who's your cutest footballer if Ash isn't? :mrgreen:

va_va_voom

Scottish Lass said:
also! ash is faster than titi ;) and titi dont always come across as good natured :p but no player ever does its good to see a bit of aggression / desire when they play :D

There is no way Ash is faster than Titi.

Mine is Freddie, the man oozes cool.

A

Anonymous

beanz said:
It's too late for redemption S L, your star is already fading, (with Adam anyway) :wink:
My fave player at the moment is Eduuuuu, there's just something about the guy and his attitude to the game that makes me warm to him, it's kinda hard to put your finger on, but you know what I mean :)
p.s. who's your cutest footballer if Ash isn't? :mrgreen:

im not getting redemption and i have no problem with adam as hes still my hunny and i reckon he knows he is :) its others..

also ive took a right liking to edu recently as well he is a n admirable player :D

my cutest footballer is lampard :D

A

Anonymous

va_va_voom said:

are u willing to put a wager on that fact? :D if i remember correctly it was on the arsenal.com site that he was fastest arsenal player ;)

lee1001

Established Member
I have to agree, Ashley is my favoruite Arsenal player because he is the only homegrown player in the current first team. Despite all the wonderful talent we have at the club at the moment from other countries like Henry, Reyes, Vieira etc Cole will always have a soft spot with me because as SL put it... He bleeds red + white, this guy probably doesn't even know how long his contract is, he will never leave.

Having said that, i have a feeling that Reyes is going to be a highbury favourite in the next couple of years.

KingReyes

Established Member
Scottish Lass said:
va_va_voom said:

are u willing to put a wager on that fact? :D if i remember correctly it was on the arsenal.com site that he was fastest arsenal player ;)

I think Clichy is faster than both of them.

And as for my fave players, right now its Ash, Kolo and Henry

CMS

thierry henry, great character, always working for the whole team, always motivating others, always working really hard and he is very loyal.

titi is faster than cole, i would bet on that...

beanz

I thought Freddy was the quickest over a short sprint ( but T.A. was even faster from the pub door to the bar) :p

nnaife

Thierry Bergkamp Toure and Paddy ( can't chose between them)

Edu too is quickly becoming a Favourite too, that Brazil shirt makes me so proud
of him.

va_va_voom

Scottish Lass said:
va_va_voom said:

Damn right I am. 2 questions though:

1) What stake are we playing for???

2) How are we gonna prove it??

RobinVanPersie

My favourite player is Robin van Persie offcourse.

I like him as a player because he can do great tricks, he scores really great goals, his passes are fantastic and he's got a great eye for fantastic moves.

I like him as a person because he takes the time for his fans. He says what he want to say and is very opinionated.

And the most important thing. He looks soooooooooooooooooooo good :eek:ops:

VaVaVoom

Freddie is still the man for me, he was worshiped by the fans at the end of 2001/02 the likes of which I can only remember for Ian Wright. He may no longer have the haircut but he's still the coolest cat in N5. 8)

johe

Freddie, simply because I'm from Sweden, Dennis Bergkamp for creating Freddie's goals, and Cole because he's Arsenal through and through.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom