• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fave players?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 73
  • Views 2,177
A

Anonymous

va_va_voom said:
Scottish Lass said:
va_va_voom said:
There is no way Ash is faster than Titi.

are u willing to put a wager on that fact? :D if i remember correctly it was on the arsenal.com site that he was fastest arsenal player ;)

Damn right I am. 2 questions though:

1) What stake are we playing for???

2) How are we gonna prove it??

1) whoever loses gotta do a forfeit thats deemed fit (terms + conditions apply :p hehe)

2) ill try and dig up the post from arsenal.com im positive ashley cole was the fastest!!! then henry then toure then freddie

Sol man

Reyes. Used to really like Titi but he has lost that look on his face that reyes has when he plays football (I am not saying I don't like titi by the way).

A

Anonymous

Sol man said:
Reyes. Used to really like Titi but he has lost that look on his face that reyes has when he plays football (I am not saying I don't like titi by the way).

u mean like in rocky 3? ;) when rocky lost the eye of the tiger :p soz im obsessed with rocky films hehe kno absolutely everything about them :eek:

Gregwin04

ian wright was the main reason for me becoming a gooner because he loved playing for the club and is a true supporter

"modern era" is FREDDIE LJUNGBERG because.. well i dont now he just is.. maby its because he had red hair????

Gregwin04

Scottish Lass which rocky film did u think was the best? rocky 2 for me after that they got political or **** *cought rocky 5

thegame24

Established Member
Rocky 1 was defo the best, film wise

Rocky 2 decent, a bit poorly done with the hospital scenes. Classic quote from the movie "I like to smeel good" LMAO

Rocky 3 had Mr T and of course Hulk Hogan :D

Rocky 4 was very entertaining short and sweet

Rocky 5 was err not bad, no rocky film is bad.

Rocky 6 we shall wait and see, if sly can get the rights from MGM rocky VI will be made. Sly has already written the script. Rumor has it we may see the return of Ivan Drago.

A

Anonymous

rocky 5 was good .. big street fight at the end :D good music to it .. "you knocked him down, why dont u try knockin me down now" also " get up u son of a *****, coz mickey loves ya" also 2 very good quotes :D

tazmatic

My favs at the moment are:

Jose Antonio Reyes
Theirry Henry
Kolo Toure
Ashley Cole

....and honourable mention to the rest of the Squad.

kutz

As some have previously said, Dennis Bergkamp. 'nuff said.

Freddie was supposed to be faster over a short distance than titi from what I heard.

And as for coming close on Dennis' heels, reyes is starting to look the goods, and Ash is maturing into "the man".

England vs Portugal. Ronaldo tried everything, but had nothing. Absolute quality.

Gregwin04

Reyes seems to have made a big impact in a short time with the supporters.. i think its because we can see that talant and the desire plus he is an "arsenal" player which means he will get stuck in.. he is fast becomming one of my faves to but then again Jeffers is one of my favorut players?? who can expalin that?

beanz

Scottish Lass said:
u mean like in rocky 3? ;) when rocky lost the eye of the tiger :p soz im obsessed with rocky films hehe kno absolutely everything about them :eek:
S L, You really need to get out more :p
Having said that I'm going to show how sad I am, by saying that I really liked Sly in the film "Cliffhanger" (street cred just gone down by 50 points) :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom