• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fave players?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 73
  • Views 2,175
A

Anonymous

pires is a diver lol .. the simple reason why i dont like him :evil: we all criticise RvN for diving and rightly so but we also overlook the fact taht pires is worse ...

beanz

Scottish Lass said:
pires is a diver lol .. the simple reason why i dont like him :evil: we all criticise RvN for diving and rightly so but we also overlook the fact taht pires is worse ...
(To be spoken in outrageous "Ello Ello" type voice)
Why do cink Messiuer Le Footballeur ees a diver? ee is jshust falling oveer when ze nasty mens keek his feets, MERDE :p

goonerlove

My top 5 and reasons:

1) Henry - he oozes class and is a team player
2) Ash - I honestly think he is one of the most important players on the team because he is so good defensively and helps out a lot on offense and he is one of the most competitive people you will see
3) Bergkamp - a football statesman who is still top quality - I hope he ends up coaching/scouting for Arsenal
4) Toure - the smile... the spirit... and he is good
5) Freddy - yes, last year wasn't his best year, but the guy works his ass off and makes so many good runs

I love this team and it is tough from 1-15 for me, but being pushed, this would be my ranking.

Goonerlove

A

Anonymous

beanz said:
Scottish Lass said:
(To be spoken in outrageous "Ello Ello" type voice)
Why do cink Messiuer Le Footballeur ees a diver? ee is jshust falling oveer when ze nasty mens keek his feets, MERDE :p

if i got 1 pound for every time he dived id make about a fiver per game :) meaning about 200 quid a season :lol:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
WOT...no Perry groves...I feel old!

I have to say, we are spoilt at the mo, what with football getting so much exposure, football is as much like a soap opera, in that we see the protagonists so often, we almost feel like we know them.

One of the things that has been really great post George graham is that Wenger (and even rioch) have bout players I have really liked long before they came to the home of football...

Examples - Davids platt...honest, hardworking, made best of limited ability...ambassadorial

Dennis.....I was :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p when we signed him!!

Overmars......meep, meep......

Pires...silky even for metz...

Titi...loved him at monaco...

Sol.....the only spuds player we all wanted...a giant both as a player and a man....

Kanooooo....entertainment...

Reyes.....plays with lightning behind his eyes

Mad jens...gawan you nutbag.!

Even with the ones we had not seen much of like Paddy, Lauren, Freddie, Anelka (thought he was a basterd, now know he's just bonkers), K-LO, ...the all seem to have something about them as people as well as footballers, with of course the ability to get thus transending their personal limitations for the benefit of the team..........

Ok it doesn't always work..Jeffers, Richard Wright, Igors...but even Gio, Wiltord and the grimster have brought something special to the highbury party.....

My personal faves have to still be titi and bergy....both for being able to leave you stunned and open mouthed with astonishment, despite the fact that we better than any others know how good they are..and both show real qualities as people as well.

PS without wishing to cause a fuss, much as I love ash, there is no way he's as quick as titi or clichy...if in doubt watch the end of season vids..those 2 are the fasted players everto grace the club..end of

Mark

Established Member
Scottish Lass said:

19 goals for us last season and generally brilliant all the way through, one silly 'dive' against Pompey and you don't like him?? Very harsh.

towelie

1. henry - he's shown how committed he is to the club, nobody in our squad apart from vieria is in more demand, and henry never dicks around with any offers, madrid or not
2. toure - bad ************
3. dennis - for sheer quality of goals and passing

bobbypires

Established Member
Scottish Lass said:
:shock: I don't want to be a member of your fan club anymore! :D

Arnie

eeeerrrrmmm. It's a testament to this team that for the first time in a long time i don't have a fave player. So i'll have to pick the whole spine. Henry -- Vieira -- Sol

Three world class players. All are the best in their position in our league and arguably the best in the world at their jobs.

So how do you narrow it down from there, well you have to pick excitement levels. You can look at pat and titi in amazement when they do the things they do. It's almost as if sol is automatic and you expect him to do it, maybe cos he's a defender.

Out of Vieira and titi. I can look at vieira command his team before the match and then he plays a huge roll during the match. How many times have you seen him simply lift the ball over an opponent pure class. He get's my vote because he is our leader on and off the pitch

3 Players:

-Ashley Cole because of the diving header that kept us in Europe.

-Freddie Ljungberg even though he is rapidly losing the legendary hair.

-Edu because he is really one of the nice guys of the game.

And by the way I remember seeing an article on arsenal.com saying that Ashley Cole was the fastest Arsenal player.

A

Anonymous

Mark said:
Scottish Lass said:

19 goals for us last season and generally brilliant all the way through, one silly 'dive' against Pompey and you don't like him?? Very harsh.

not only one silly dive .. ur not very realistic are u? hes always on his arse milking it i really cant stand divers .. yes he scores 19 goals but id rather have some1 that doesnt dive, this is my opinion so u cant say im wrong ;)

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom