• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Fave players?

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 73
  • Views 2,176

calvinngai88

All time favourites : Dennis Bergkamp and Thierry Henry

Post Euro favourite : Ashley Cole (each and every tackle he did was so solid that C.Ronaldo switched flanks with Figo in the game ;D )

Current favourites : Robin Van Persie and Jose Antonio Reyes (I'm sure everyone are now looking forward to these 2 playing often, right?) :D

Chips&CurrySauce

Its hard to pick only one favourite player. I've got a soft spot for Ashley, Reyes, Kolo and Edu. They seem to be the most down to earth and genuine as well as being great players.

ozgooner

while any player that wears an Arsenal strip is a favourite to me,
i still cant go past Bergkamp he is the reason i started following our great gunners and now i cant stop supporting, watching, breathing and just living Arsenal. even when bergkamp finally hangs up the boots :cry: i wont stop cause i have that red & white blood now.
Once he's gone i can see reyes becoming my fave

va_va_voom

Scottish Lass said:
va_va_voom said:
Scottish Lass said:
va_va_voom said:
There is no way Ash is faster than Titi.

are u willing to put a wager on that fact? :D if i remember correctly it was on the arsenal.com site that he was fastest arsenal player ;)

Damn right I am. 2 questions though:

1) What stake are we playing for???

2) How are we gonna prove it??

1) whoever loses gotta do a forfeit thats deemed fit (terms + conditions apply :p hehe)

2) ill try and dig up the post from arsenal.com im positive ashley cole was the fastest!!! then henry then toure then freddie

Bring it on, i'm game.

jamesnoza

mine has to be edu he is quality and always has a smile on his face and you can tell he is ther to play football and he just enjoys himself.

EDUUUUU all the way

tbbosa

1.Henry

2. DB10

3. Kolo

4. Sol

5. Pires

6. Reyes

7. Vieira

8..Edu

9. Van parsie

10. Pennant

11. Freddie

:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel

bobbypires

Established Member
Scottish Lass said:
ok here goes whos ur fave player + why?

mines is ashley cole because i cant remember him not playing well and he never really gets recognition - also he bleeds red + white :D

ps- hes like the cutest footballer almost :p
Well, Scottish Lass, which is the main reason? Tell me, which pic do u prefer?

dynamokievh01.jpg
ACole.jpg

Hope the first one. 8)

A

Anonymous

i prefer the top pic but im drooling over the bottom one :D ooo i wish it wasnt that time of the month :cry: orelse id be a nasty girl atm :eek:

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom