• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FC Barcelona: Mess Que Un Club

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Even though I don't like Barca and Xavi, I can respect that he admits that he isn't the right man for the job anymore.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So he having better points than Klopp and Inzaghi yet Barcelona want him out. Crazy stuff the managerial life span there is 2-3 years no matter who successful you been

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
So he having better points than Klopp and Inzaghi yet Barcelona want him out. Crazy stuff the managerial life span there is 2-3 years no matter who successful you been

Xavi has been really good, but the problem is he hasn’t been exceptional.

You could see the cracks, even at a basic level. Think back to how United easily dealt with them in last season’s Europa League. That was not a good sign at all.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Xavi has been really good, but the problem is he hasn’t been exceptional.

You could see the cracks, even at a basic level. Think back to how United easily dealt with them in last season’s Europa League. That was not a good sign at all.
To be fair these clubs should allow to have an above average season as long they qualifying for CL there no harm to give manager that brought stability one more season to fix things up. But media there unforgivable few loses and it's over

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
People wanting Arteta joining Barcelona be carefull what you wish for.
Please god let’s get a manager who knows that for 65 million a midfielder should be able to make a routine through ball. Arteta isn’t even a mediocrity he is literally is the dumbest guy in transfer market history. How much do we have to give them to take Mik, whatever it is it’s a bargain

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom