• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ferdi Erenay Kadıoğlu

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

We need a LB not another RB ffs
This season he has played 38 games at LB, and 8 games at RB in all comps.

Last season he played 25 games at RB, 9 at LB, and then the rest also at both wings.

Season before that he played 14 games as LB, 13 games as LWB and a few other positions like 3 games as RB.

This is a guy who could play as an attacking fullback, or even a winger on both sides. He is pretty two-footed. I'm not sure how one can compare him to Zinchenko, other than he is not a defensive fullback.

Obviously you would rather want Frimpong if you go for a fast attacking fullback like this, as he is pretty cheap also and can play at least RW, but my assumption is that he will go elsewhere, or stay at Leverkusen to play UCL, and go to Real with Xabi Alonso the season after. Davies + Frimpong as wing-backs is a devastating prospect.

Frimpong has also played much much less as a LB or LW, so he is not very versatile. Frimpong won't likely even want to come and compete with White, so it doesn't make much sense. White now and in the future will be the clear starting RB with his fitness levels. It's a position that is pretty nailed, similar to Saka, Ødegaard and Rice.

Arsenal doesn't have a huge amount of money to spend on a LB, so I could see this happening still if Arteta wants this kind of option in the squad. Arsenal can also not buy a winger next summer then, but cover also that position with one player who costs like 25 million pounds or something.

DMF/CMF, ST and RCB are the most important positions reinforce.

Kadioglu would be a quite nice squad player to have.

Last edited:

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom