• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ferdi Erenay Kadıoğlu

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Again I'm unsure about this and with how Mikel operate fullbacks look things of past we look more serious on this Hato guy but I want us to sign natural fullback really need them in some games our fullbacks all so limited offensively because they center backs.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

That's pretty interesting considering people claim he can't defend well.

The X thread said he is pretty good in 1vs1 situations. Of course it's Turkish league, but still. And then there are those wins against Germany and Croatia.

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Probably because this is another Sacha Boey rumour.

The usual suspects would've jumped on this to tap it in if it had legs. Only Turkish media are reporting this.
Sacha Boey would be an immense signing. He'd banish Ben White forever to the realms where Cedric is currently crawling.

Pipe dream stuff

drippin

Bin that blooded inferted wingback stuff to the neatherworlds.
It won't be binned no matter how much you cry, as Arteta has planned the whole squad for this tactic. But do let your infarted thoughts out, it's good for you.

It's also part of why Arteta won't be sacked easily, as there needs to be some adjustments in the squad for different tactics for a different manager. Most of the players are versatile though, so it's fine in that sense.

You can see the next aim for inverted fullbacks with the Timber acquisition, as the funds start to allow it. Are you unhappy with buying such fullbacks as Timber?

So who would you want with that criteria if not Kadioglu, who is realistic? I'd kinda prefer Hato for the long-term, but that might be difficult from Ajax in January, and more expensive. And he isn't as experienced.

Get Kadioglu now, Hato in the summer for cheap, and Diomande in the summer. And sell Kiwior in the summer. That would fix the defence quite well. If Hato isn't up to the LCB task yet, the right-footed more experienced defenders could play on the left like Saliba did earlier this season. Kadioglu can play attacking fullback on either side, and is a good weapon especially if needing a goal late in the game.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
It won't be binned no matter how much you cry, as Arteta has planned the whole squad for this tactic. But do let your infarted thoughts out, it's good for you.

It's also part of why Arteta won't be sacked easily, as there needs to be some adjustments in the squad for different tactics for a different manager. Most of the players are versatile though, so it's fine in that sense.

You can see the next aim for inverted fullbacks with the Timber acquisition, as the funds start to allow it. Are you unhappy with such players as Timber?

So who would you want with that criteria if not Kadioglu, who is realistic?
Don't care who will play there. Zincheko, Timber, this new guy or someone out of Edu's magic hat. I never liked that IWB stuff and I never will.

I know it's part of Arteta's tactics and it'll probably won't go. But that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Sacha Boey would be an immense signing. He'd banish Ben White forever to the realms where Cedric is currently crawling.

Pipe dream stuff
Boey definitely isn't a pipedream, he plays for Galatasaray. You pay the money, you get him.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

You can see the next aim for inverted fullbacks with the Timber acquisition, as the funds start to allow it. Are you unhappy with buying such fullbacks as Timber?

So who would you want with that criteria if not Kadioglu, who is realistic? I'd kinda prefer Hato for the long-term, but that might be difficult from Ajax in January, and more expensive. And he isn't as experienced.

Get Kadioglu now, Hato in the summer for cheap, and Diomande in the summer. And sell Kiwior in the summer. That would fix the defence quite well. If Hato isn't up to the LCB task yet, the right-footed more experienced defenders could play on the left like Saliba did earlier this season. Kadioglu can play attacking fullback on either side, and is a good weapon especially if needing a goal late in the game.

Bit of a hot take here, but...Timber was not inverting. He actually play a traditional full back role with Partey inverting from the right. So the plan is probably to buy full backs who are a specific profile, but I doubt its to invert.

drippin

Bit of a hot take here, but...Timber was not inverting. He actually play a traditional full back role with Partey inverting from the right. So the plan is probably to buy full backs who are a specific profile, but I doubt its to invert.
Yeah, but that doesn't conflict with the point I make.

Arteta seems to now target fullbacks that are fast and skillful enough to play even normal fullback role, but also intelligent enough to invert. Timber can do both.

And he might want one player like Frimpong, Kadioglu or such who could play both sides and is even more traditional, to have that option in the squad.

Earlier the funds have not really allowed it, and he had to take a punt with cheap players like Tavares.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
How do you explain Timber roaming so far that he would end up on our right side quite often even though he was deployed as a LB?

REWB

Don't care who will play there. Zincheko, Timber, this new guy or someone out of Edu's magic hat. I never liked that IWB stuff and I never will.

I know it's part of Arteta's tactics and it'll probably won't go. But that doesn't mean I have to agree with it.
Name me a top pl team that doesnt invert their fullbacks?

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom