• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ferdi Erenay Kadıoğlu

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
It won't be binned no matter how much you cry, as Arteta has planned the whole squad for this tactic. But do let your infarted thoughts out, it's good for you.
It's not just Arteta. Klopp doing the same this season as well ...

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

It's not just Arteta. Klopp doing the same this season as well ...
Good point. Klopp taking a risk with Mac Allister and Endo straight from Bundesliga being enough for the DMF position.

Endo already has 5 yellows in EPL in 700 minutes. He will reach 10 if Mac Allister has any more injuries, which means a 2 game ban.

Arteta assumed that Partey will play at least as much as his first (worst) season, but got bad luck. There's no team in EPL that has a perfect squad at this point, and all the clubs have spent a lot of money in the past 10 years for example. Even City has now some doubts compared to earlier seasons, along with their 115 charges.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Bit of a hot take here, but...Timber was not inverting. He actually play a traditional full back role with Partey inverting from the right. So the plan is probably to buy full backs who are a specific profile, but I doubt its to invert.

Nah he definitely inverted (look where he was on the pitch when he got tackled), they sort of took it in turns though? It made us quite unpredictable even just as a viewer and it’s been a damn shame that we haven’t been able to see more of it.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
No need to explain. It didn't happen.
It did. In preseason. He was also announced as a right back signing and played on the left due to Zinchenko’s injury to start the season. He rarely played left side at Ajax and mostly played as a central defender so that versatility to invert is part of the reason why he was brought here considering he’s pretty woeful at crossing but a good dribbler who can bomb forward and pick out a pass.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It did. In preseason. He was also announced as a right back signing and played on the left due to Zinchenko’s injury to start the season. He rarely played left side at Ajax and mostly played as a central defender so that versatility to invert is part of the reason why he was brought here considering he’s pretty woeful at crossing but a good dribbler who can bomb forward and pick out a pass.
Once again. In the actual season he played 1 game. He didn't invert. In the community shield, he didn't invert. Pre season he also played right back vs United. We had Partey at right back vs Forrest. Why would Timber invert???

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
He was also announced as a right back signing and played on the left due to Zinchenko’s injury to start the season.

People were fighting and threatening me with Jorginho in midfield because I said Timber was brought in as a right back.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Once again. In the actual season he played 1 game. He didn't invert. In the community shield, he didn't invert. Pre season he also played right back vs United. We had Partey at right back vs Forrest. Why would Timber invert???
We understood you clearly the first time. You were wrong.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Even this bald fraud who calls himself the Clutch Geek can see his positioning in our midfield at times. This is the difference between watching games vs looking at heat maps.

Arsenal Quotes

Have Tottenham closed the gap on Arsenal?
Last time I checked they were still 4 miles and 11 titles away

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom