• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FIFA 2008

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
OneProudGooner said:
Be a Pro 5 v 5 online is out on Xbox live.

Cool as hell I will be of now then, FM=( has gotten me so pissed, and I was angry from work to begin with, ah cool down a bit by playing RHino Gattuso and letting some other smuck do the fancy stuff great!

qs

Established Member
I've been playing be a pro online all weekend on PS3, its absolutely brilliant. Ok its a bit limited in terms of you play and thats it, no progression but man is it fun. Frustrating sometimes if you get idiots on your team but this is definitely the future of online footie games.

irishgoooner

qs said:
I've been playing be a pro online all weekend on PS3, its absolutely brilliant. Ok its a bit limited in terms of you play and thats it, no progression but man is it fun. Frustrating sometimes if you get idiots on your team but this is definitely the future of online footie games.

no one passes the ball :cry: :cry: :cry: :evil: ffs

i,m not passing it to you cause you did,nt pass it to me :cry:

somebody actually said that during a game i was playing :lol: :lol:

qs

Established Member
Yeah theres alot of that goes on. I was in a game today as England and yer man controlling Rooney shot every time got the ball no matter where he was.

regele

Established Member
The thing I hate about the Fifa series is that they always seem to mess something up from one game to another, just so that they can have something to fix next year, this year they've f*ed up the player runs and the through passes and it takes ages for any given player to control the ball and get going.

Lukazan

Established Member
PES are as guilty of that, if not more so than FIFA though. aswell.

One or two nice additions in FIFA 2008 but they've just inexplicably murdered some parts of the game.. like the edit mode, training mode and the league selections in ML. And speaking of the ML, for the love of god when are they going to change anything about it?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I love the be a pro online thing,

tend to play DM's or wingbacks

hook a fellow a-m'er up, will be online toworrow as I have a day of

nitr0n is my gamertag (360) add me

btw it is nitr(zero=0 not an O)n

nitr0n

ThaSaltCracka

Just picked this up. Its a good game, but the controls are still somewhat lacking. Has a lot of similar problems as WE9.

Anyway, I have only played the manager mode thus far. Its pretty good as well, and I like that I can SIM games. The menu's are a bit clunky though.

Am I stupid, or is there no training mode like in PE?

gunnerGH

Established Member
Just had a cracking game, played Sp**s in the league.

Went 1-0 up then missed a host of chances to increase my lead!

On the stroke of half time Ledley King brought down Ade on a one on one and was sent off.

Against the run of play Sp**s then went 3-1 up. (some crazy defending and bad luck) How quick is defoe???

i had just 20 mins left to get back in it and thanks to goals from Kevin Bridge on 75 minutes and then after Chimbonda brought down Bridge.....fabregas scored a peno in the 88th minute to level proceedings at 3-3.

Brilliant.

gunnerGH

Established Member
entropy13 said:
Anyone else playing it on the PC?

I'm in my second season in manager mode, Ustari's a must buy. :)

Ive not signed anyone. got 100 mil in may bank (a lot of sales) using the kids instead....

Scouting on this game is immense., puts evo to shame...

entropy13

Established Member
ThaSaltCracka said:
Just picked this up. Its a good game, but the controls are still somewhat lacking. Has a lot of similar problems as WE9.

Anyway, I have only played the manager mode thus far. Its pretty good as well, and I like that I can SIM games. The menu's are a bit clunky though.

Am I stupid, or is there no training mode like in PE?

There's a training mode, you can assign training session when you go to the calendar (in manager mode).

Lukazan

Established Member
Anyone got this on PS3 and play online?

Been playing it quite abit over the past week and I have to say I think I'm getting pretty good at it.

Played 28 times and lost 6 of them, 3 of which were when I switched over to an extremely small TV for a session which I'll never do again.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom