• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

First Exclusive shots of FIFA 09

GaelForce22

Established Member
Beat Ricky 3-0 in a league game. He got his revenge playing as Arsenal in a friendly afterwards though - Chelsea is clearly not suiting you mate.

Gaelforce: P13 W4 D1 L8 GF18 GA27.

tam1886

Established Member
I had to go anyway, phone went just after the connection was lost.

Some goal wasn't it, don't think I've scored anything like that before. Stroke of luck in a game I probably shouldn't have won though. Don't know what happened in the second game, you were on course for an easy win though, and probably would have put another goal or two past me.

Playing the BAP feels a bit different to a normal game, but it was good.

Lord Dula

Established Member
this game is too simple - it doesnt have the capacity to capture wots in my mind. I'm part exing it on monday.

I was livid - played Ricko as Inter v Bartha and the bloody thing just wouldnt do anything I had in mind. I needed an extra time goal to seal the win, but ****ing 'ell EA, pull your ****in finger out next year, pull all your skinniest smelliest nerds on the case and sort this **** out.

Feefa ainst for serious gamerz. Pathetic.

Lord Dula

Established Member
O M Geee just drew with Ricky he was some Italian four star team and I was some Korean one star team. Pass and move, pass and moooove!!

Might make that my new philosophy. Yup it's gonna replace the old one

Zip and slip, zip and slip in case you woz wunderin

James

Established Member
Still 4 and a half stars, and Nasri is now our best player at 87, with the adidas live update anyway.

I just put in such a poor performance with us :(

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Jack Wilshere got a massive boost up to 74 overall from 67 :shock:
Arshavin is a 86, Adebayor and Clichy is a point lower I think down to 81 and Nasri is a point higher 82 to 83.

Players from the other teams like Felliani, Zaki and Park are still underrated. Ronaldo dropped from 91 to 88.
These ratings are according to their positions for their teams default formations

invisibleman18

Established Member
How do you get the update?
When I turn the game on I don't get any prompt that there's a new update. Do I have to subscribe to that Live Season nonsense to get the updated squads?

ricky1985

Established Member
James said:
Still 4 and a half stars, and Nasri is now our best player at 87, with the adidas live update anyway.

I just put in such a poor performance with us :(

How can they justify lowering RvP's stats? It's ridiculous. He should be on 90+ easily.

Rocafella

Established Member
Our best player is Fabregas on 87, without the update. Robin is 84 and Ade is 85, which isn't too bad. Nasri has gone up 1 point to 83.

GaelForce22

Established Member
I'm not going to be able to play for a couple of weeks (my subscription has run out and I'm going on holiday soon so will wait to sign up again) so those of you I still need to play in the league are going to get a little while longer to practice and pray.

On the adidas update's, they're stupid. After the West Ham game where Robin was rested and Ade had a mare, Robin's went down to something in the mid 80's while Ade got 91. I think they should just stick with what it was at the start of the season.

Shadow Moses

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKRT2EHr4Pg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKRT2EHr4Pg</a>

Quality vid.

Unforgiven

Established Member
I do not understand why RVP didn't go up in rating.

I am pleased with the current update. The arsenal side actually has the quality and depth to beat most good teams other people play (e.g Man united).

Glad to see that Berbatov can still run faster than Usain Bolt.

Smartly Dressed Morris

Classy_Gunner said:
Got myt PS3 today guys !

My PSN: Classy_Gunner1

You really need to be more patient. I was in a match when you invited me and it went to extra time.

Sending me a hissy fit message saying "just forget about it" .... well im guessing your under 18 years old.

-vapour-

haha. He's clearly under 18 year old for doing that...

Anyway quite pleased with how good Arsenal now are. Eduardo rating of 90 :). Great stuff.

Arsenal Quotes

I really like Arsenal. But you, do you like Arsenal? Or just Arsenal with Trophies?

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom