Football Manager 2019

UpTheGunnerz

Attention Seeker
Completed it mate. Got so good, the FA offered me a role in the England set up. I took Woking from conference to Champions League in six seasons. Stuff like that doesn't go unnoticed!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter
Trusted
Can anyone tell me if this is worth picking up? The last couple of years I barely touched.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted
Can anyone tell me if this is worth picking up? The last couple of years I barely touched.
it's better than the last one. You will enjoy it a lot.

Training and scouting have been revamped so it's quite confusing.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter
Trusted
I've just discovered this game is on Xbox Game Pass (which you can use on Windows) which is currently only £1.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT
FM20 getting an Arsenal edition. Honestly just looks like a different skin, official badges and faces for the squad. Suspect they'll be super simple to rip from that version of the game and they'll make their way on to other sites if you don't get this version.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted
FM20 getting an Arsenal edition. Honestly just looks like a different skin, official badges and faces for the squad. Suspect they'll be super simple to rip from that version of the game and they'll make their way on to other sites if you don't get this version.

Great partnership move that is. However, I always download the kit, logo and face packs prior to commencing my saves.

al-Ustaadh

Has Resources In North London
Did they do anything with training to help make players, especially younger players, reach their potential better?

Manberg

Predator
Some things I noticed about the match engine is that long shots seem to be overpowered. Midfielders scoring them so much with total ease. Also, my wingbacks keep making accurate passes to each other from one side of the pitch to the other despite passing set to short. They might fix these problems.

Who Goes Through To The Semi-Final?

• Arsenal

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Slavia Prague

Votes: 6 17.6%