• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Yeah my stats with a sprinkle of gut based approach (won my all my mini leagues for a good three seasons in a row) has well and truly been ****ed and funnily enough, it’s happening to a few FPL players I know with similar approaches.

I think I’m just going to write off this season tbh, can’t win them all and I guess statistically I was long overdue a poor season.

Literally me as well :lol:

Only plus side is we’re barely into the season and I had a red hot start before falling apart after the international break.

Also Christmas time and the double game weeks coming up can turn you round in no time.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Literally me as well :lol:

Only plus side is we’re barely into the season and I had a red hot start before falling apart after the international break.

Also Christmas time and the double game weeks coming up can turn you round in no time.
Just need that one big gameweek where like 10 of your players return and you suddenly shoot up the tables. A nice free hit (always disappoints in my experience) and a decent triple captain helps too.

We got this bro! :lol:

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I’ve tried to avoid having them as well because I hate the media love-in so much but it’s killing me.
I scummbed this week. In another league I'm sitting third and those above me have Kane and Kane and Son. I need to stop the gap widening.

It hurts. It really hurts.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I scummbed this week. In another league I'm sitting third and those above me have Kane and Kane and Son. I need to stop the gap widening.

It hurts. It really hurts.
Tbf the only reason I don't have Kane and Son was because I thought their points would slow down once their fixture turn started.

I believed City were the better bet but Pep roulette absolutely screwed me.

I couldn't get Sterling or Mahrez right had them both when they blanked or got benched, I'd have been better off with Son.

Vardy hasn't been amazing either, Kane has been superior.

I'd love to pretend I am loyal but I'm just a sh*t manager :lol:
An Arsenal player hasn't touched my team since Aubameyang week 1 and thank god I took him out.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Tbf the only reason I don't have Kane and Son was because I thought their points would slow down once their fixture turn started.

I couldn't get Sterling or Mahrez right had them both when they blanked or got benched, I'd have been better off with Son.

An Arsenal player hasn't touched my team since Aubameyang week 1 and thank god I took him out.

Ive still got Saka because he’s so cheap and he creates chances and has them at a crazy rate for his price but obviously for no reward so far.

I’ve brought Son back in so expect him to go cold again :lol:

I’m praying De Bruyne starts tonight and Mané can actually finish a chance for once. It’s so painful when it’s the same players returning every week who I don’t have.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I’m praying De Bruyne starts tonight and Mané can actually finish a chance for once. It’s so painful when it’s the same players returning every week who I don’t have.
Son is one of the most frustrating FPL players ever, he's done this for years and there is a reason why he has never broke the 20 goal mark in the league.

Mane has gone missing init? Number's wise anyways but it's gone under the radar a bit. Guess cause Liverpool winning it's not an issue.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Son is one of the most frustrating FPL players ever, he's done this for years and there is a reason why he has never broke the 20 goal mark in the league.

Mane has gone missing init? Number's wise anyways but it's gone under the radar a bit. Guess cause Liverpool winning it's not an issue.

Yeah he’s an absolute troll but I’m keeping him for the season. He’s playing every week and even if the goals dry up he creates a lot of chances for the best attacker in the league so I think assist wise he’ll be fine.

Mane has absolutely insane stats in terms of xG, xA, key passes and shots on target but it’s just not translating into points.

I sound like a gambling addict but I’m sure the hauls are coming :lol:

Although I’m saying the same thing for Richarlison and it’s painful going there.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Kept Aubameyang far too long and finally got him out of my side from last week. Thankfully, I'm still doing pretty well in the H2H's but I'm getting absolutely destroyed in the open cup. Paid the price for my faith in him, even had him captained the whole time ffs.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
I'm loving it.

Happy to see city mess some of your's week up after I messed mine up last week with leaving 11p Justin on the bench and Reece James blanking 2 weeks in a row now. Chilwell has been money, though.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Everyone above me in the league captained KDB, this possible remontada!

tenor.gif

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’ll take the two bonus points for Kevin. My gameweek is looking that dodgy that I’m actually happy my captain got a grand total of eight. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom