• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I'm currently praying Tuchel brings Chilwell back into the fold so Alonso gets 0 mins and my competitor for the league title has Bednarek subbed on :lol:

roz

Fake News Merchant
My mate said Kane is coming back soon on the group chat yday, and Sp**s have a probable easy double gameweek at 26 too. So keep an eye on Kane returning before you decide. West Brom next too which may be a stat pad for Son even considering Kane wont be back.
Kane 100% going straight back in no matter what, only premium striker worth having this season. Plenty of cashish in the bank so straight swap for Martial looking likely

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I'm currently praying Tuchel brings Chilwell back into the fold so Alonso gets 0 mins and my competitor for the league title has Bednarek subbed on :lol:

Mate I binned Chilwell for Justin this week.

It’s too much stress with Pep roulette let alone Tuchel in the mix. :lol:

If you look at his rotation history at PSG it’s hard to really justify any of their players.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
If you look at his rotation history at PSG it’s hard to really justify any of their players.
Wow really? Didnt know that. Its weird because I feel like I never own Chelsea players. Never fancy their mids or attackers. Only had Zouma this year. Even in draft, I have done 3 of them this season and have like 1 Chelsea player across the 3. Will continue my descrimination next season by the sounds of it.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Kane 100% going straight back in no matter what, only premium striker worth having this season. Plenty of cashish in the bank so straight swap for Martial looking likely
Yeah Kane is so consistently good. I brought him for a -4 the week he got injured ffs, it was because I had KDB and Vardy and they were both injured. Shocking stuff.

He's slotting back into my team soon after he returns.

edit: just checked, Kane returns for City according to Mourinho. If Sp**s get announced as a double for 26 hes a must cop.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Be interesting to see how Son gets on tonight. Is a good Son points haul reliant on Kane being fit? Might be worth ditching him if he blanks.
Yeah I'm itching to get rid of Son for Grealish but Son has West Brom next ffs.

Ignoring that his numbers have been awful in recent weeks though and I wouldn't hesitate to ditch if he blanks in the next two.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
It's genuinely so cute watching you all scramble for points.
Some of us have money and pride on the line :lol:

I won the draft last season but I'm mid table this one, first in normal FPL though so tryna hold that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wow really? Didnt know that. Its weird because I feel like I never own Chelsea players. Never fancy their mids or attackers. Only had Zouma this year. Even in draft, I have done 3 of them this season and have like 1 Chelsea player across the 3. Will continue my descrimination next season by the sounds of it.

Yeah it’s mental. He’s like Guardiola on steroids.

I looked up Thiago Silva’s game logs last year to see if he’d be a smart choice this year and even with a world class CB it was terrifying. A lot of sub appearances and random benchings at half time.

ADA69131-BE08-4-A12-891-D-8-F1283-ABFC0-F.jpg

In 2018/19 as you can see no one played in more than 80% of available minutes and only Marquinhos played above 75%. Bad news for us FPL managers.

Don’t want to share all my targets haha but one player I am looking at is Rudiger at 4.5M. Chelsea moved Tomori in January so if Rudiger does well there’s only really Christensen and Zouma to compete with him and for a fourth defender it won’t matter too much if he’s benched.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Yeah it’s mental. He’s like Guardiola on steroids.

I looked up Thiago Silva’s game logs last year to see if he’d be a smart choice this year and even with a world class CB it was terrifying. A lot of sub appearances and random benchings at half time.

ADA69131-BE08-4-A12-891-D-8-F1283-ABFC0-F.jpg

In 2018/19 as you can see no one played in more than 80% of available minutes and only Marquinhos played above 75%. Bad news for us FPL managers.

Don’t want to share all my targets haha but one player I am looking at is Rudiger at 4.5M. Chelsea moved Tomori in January so if Rudiger does well there’s only really Christensen and Zouma to compete with him and for a fourth defender it won’t matter too much if he’s benched.
Wow even for defenders? So weird. The few minute or half game appearance things are terrible ffs. Blocks bench options from getting points if they did well. And yeah I already saw Rudiger dw :lol: brought him in in a couple drafts because Frank brought him in and I know Tuchel loves him so knew he would be a starter. Easy games coming up too, few CS's there.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Wow even for defenders? So weird. The few minute or half game appearance things are terrible ffs. Blocks bench options from getting points if they did well. And yeah I already saw Rudiger dw :lol: brought him in in a couple drafts because Frank brought him in and I know Tuchel loves him so knew he would be a starter. Easy games coming up too, few CS's there.

Yeah Dortmund the same story. He loves using substitutes on defenders so I’d be terrified of losing a potential clean sheet after 59 minutes.

The guy even loves rotating his keepers ffs :lol:

Also they have so many attacking options with no clear best player so apart from Rudi I’m staying clear. Only player who might be nailed is Kante and he’s a terrible FPL asset.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Yeah I'm itching to get rid of Son for Grealish but Son has West Brom next ffs.

Ignoring that his numbers have been awful in recent weeks though and I wouldn't hesitate to ditch if he blanks in the next two.
Got Grealish already but @Red London has given me a nice injury update on Kane so think Ill hold Sony til then and re think. He’s still extremely clinical, could bang a goal from nowt.

Reckon Chelsea are going to batter Sp**s tonight though. They’re due a result against a top half side and Sp**s were struggling last week. What’s everyone think?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
I wish, unfortunately guys like @Trilly are shook at the thought of our real identities being public knowledge
It would feel strange tbf :lol: feel like its usually not a done thing on forums/reddit type places. I say that but I wouldnt mind an AM sesh or footy link up.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I really want to bring in Grealish as well, have 3.6 m in the bank, but the logical transfer would be Saka -> Grealish and I just don't want to lose Saka.

Other midfielders are the usual suspects: Son, Fernandes, Gundogan (until KDB is fit), Salah.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom