• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Proper troll stuff from me this week :lol:

Bottled captaining Auba one minute before the deadline for Bruno and I started Mitchell who thank f*ck didn’t see the pitch.

Hopefully get helped out by Cresswell off the bench :pray:
I've started Dawson over Targett as the stats suggest that West Ham have the better defence. So we're on the same side here.

Need a bit of luck ffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

@Rex Banter **** it I've decided, we're climbing up the table from this gameweek onwards.

I’m feeling positive man. Only rolling with Auba until GW25 and there’s a bunch of cheap options out there now.

Jota almost back, Saka and Raphinha look like studs. I’ll have enough for Kane, Robbo and Aguero as well when they’re back.

La remontada has begun.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Had Fernandes as my captain. Good start to the week.

Just trying to finish in the top 1 million this season. Can't shoot for anything higher with the screw ups I made earlier in the campaign.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Currently around rank 21,200 which I’m proud of. I certainly feel like I have slowed down in the last month though, some of my friends have started catching up in the league.

Guys keep an eye on the upcoming fixtures, start planning for the double game weeks that are coming soon. I am going to just set up my team for the DGWs through transfers as I don’t need to add too much, then I am going to bench boost. I’ll then fix my team with my wild card but then I wonder when I use my triple captain.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Small red arrow this week from 150k to 170k. Still on top in my mini league, but losing ground in the AM league and only Son to play this week.

Captaining Salah instead of Fernandes has been really costly.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If I can get a decent haul out of Son I think I’ll break 100.

Justin, Watkins, DCL and Antonio are my boys.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I’m on 99 with Son to play. Saka in this week Im feeling.

I’m going Raphinha now and Saka later.

Arsenal have a bit of a tough run coming up and Leeds double in 26 and play in 29.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

I’m on 99 with Son to play. Saka in this week Im feeling.
59 with Son to play.

Not captaining Bruno has killed me this week but I’ve kind of just accepted this isn’t my season.

Going to try and aim for the top 100k but even that will be a challenge unless things change real quick.

p.s. I need to stop benching Souceck, guy is killing me.

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Currently around rank 21,200 which I’m proud of. I certainly feel like I have slowed down in the last month though, some of my friends have started catching up in the league.

Guys keep an eye on the upcoming fixtures, start planning for the double game weeks that are coming soon. I am going to just set up my team for the DGWs through transfers as I don’t need to add too much, then I am going to bench boost. I’ll then fix my team with my wild card but then I wonder when I use my triple captain.
Aren’t the DGW’s still quite up in the air?

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Aren’t the DGW’s still quite up in the air?
Yeah you're right, use this guy I found him yday:
This shows a City triple up is mandatory, 2 potential DGWs. Yellow for likely DGW orange for less likely

This is for the blank GW29 probability based on the probability for the FA cup games (which determine who blank):

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Based off the above I think I am going to Bench Boost for GW26, Wildcard for GW 29 or 30.

I'm stuck with he triple captain, I heard somewhere that Kane may have a DGW at some stage, he would be a consistent player to choose for a triple captain imo. I think there are definitely other DGW's to come, but nowhere near as big as in GW26.

roz

Fake News Merchant
I’m going Raphinha now and Saka later.

Arsenal have a bit of a tough run coming up and Leeds double in 26 and play in 29.
Saka looks phenomenal every game though, could have had a hatty in the first 25mins v Wolves. Hate not having more Arsenal in my side too, Holding been holding it down for ages.

roz

Fake News Merchant
59 with Son to play.

Not captaining Bruno has killed me this week but I’ve kind of just accepted this isn’t my season.

Going to try and aim for the top 100k but even that will be a challenge unless things change real quick.

p.s. I need to stop benching Souceck, guy is killing me.
I started the season poorly, did better then had a couple weeks over Xmas where I missed transfer deadlines and such. Fell so far behind in my mini leagues I too told myself the season was over, since January though I’ve been doing well & closed the gap big time.

Dont give up my young padawan Trilly.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Be interesting to see how Son gets on tonight. Is a good Son points haul reliant on Kane being fit? Might be worth ditching him if he blanks.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Saka looks phenomenal every game though, could have had a hatty in the first 25mins v Wolves. Hate not having more Arsenal in my side too, Holding been holding it down for ages.
I have Raphinha and have been meaning to move to Saka but Leeds have a really tasty DGW (probably not definite) coming upwhile Arsenal's is less probable of being double and it would be against Leicester and West Ham. Gonna bring Saka in for the final run of the season, we have some easy games.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Be interesting to see how Son gets on tonight. Is a good Son points haul reliant on Kane being fit? Might be worth ditching him if he blanks.

I’m keeping him until KDB is back. Every time you write him off he just manages to score.

Don’t forget against Liverpool he was millimetres offside away from having a goal. Maybe not tonight but I fancy him against WBA and City on the break to get some points.

Reactions: roz

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
My mate said Kane is coming back soon on the group chat yday, and Sp**s have a probable easy double gameweek at 26 too. So keep an eye on Kane returning before you decide. West Brom next too which may be a stat pad for Son even considering Kane wont be back.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom