• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FPL (Fantasy Premier League)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've banked money to make a switch to either of them next week. Lakuku most likely will be first until a decison is made on Kane's future. If he goes to City he plays everyweek imo.

Rom’s fixtures are sh*t for a bit as well.

Nightmare because normally I’d jump on either but could don’t wanna sit with 4M in the bank for up to three weeks.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

You guys think its too risky to go with Pepe? He wasn't in any training pics, like Auba and Laca. Covid outbreak?
I suspect we would have heard by now if Pepe was out. I think he is nailed on and will be on free kicks/penalties if he plays.
Rom’s fixtures are sh*t for a bit as well.

Nightmare because normally I’d jump on either but could don’t wanna sit with 4M in the bank for up to three weeks.
Aye its a big gamble. I was gonna spend the money but because the forward options were so poor I worked out I'd need 3 transfers to get onto him. So I'd either have to take the minus points or wait 3 game weeks. Based on that I figured bank the cash and I can make it in one move no need for minus points.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I put 3 Arsenal players in my team, off to a good start!

ExcellentThirdBumblebee-max-1mb.gif

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
I have Tierney and Pepe. When Tierney played the ball to Pepe I thought I'd have some redemption but no course no Raya makes the save and I'm stuck with 3 points :(

Yeah I had those two plus ESR, head knew it was stupid to put that much faith in them, but I can’t help myself :( Gonna have to replace them with the games coming up too, uphill battle already

Game Over

Was so close to going without Bruno to spread the funds. Thankfully went for the less risky approach.

Very high scoring first GW for many

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Let me tell you it’s great when you get the points.
Haha, fair enough. I had him for a short while last season, but he had a bit of a dry spell.

Bit disappointed with myself that I benched Benrahma for Barnes this week, could have passed the 100 points. Decided to spread risk, though, because I also had Antonio in the squad. Bad decision, haha.

mirrorstare

That beautiful goal by Ayling spared me from humiliation, I'm awful at picking defenders for this thing. I'm never going to use Bruno so I'm not winning anyway.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Antonio deserves inducting into the FF gods of fame. Pound for pound, he must be the best player to pick up.
It's funny, he's known as a God in FPL world but isn't really talked about as much irl. Just one of those players.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup
Top Bottom