• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FR: Barnet vs Arsenal | 14/07/07

asajoseph

Established Member
The reason not many of our first teamers played last year was because of the world cup - the year before, I think I remember Pires, RVP, Reyes and, Hleb, Cygan, and a fair few other first teamers playing. This year, I'm expecting to see a few of the bigger players.

Should be a good day out - am really looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll see some of you there!

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

I'm saving the pennies for a holiday so I won't be attending but I'll be watching on ATVO. Really looking forward to seeing some regular footy again, can't wait.

We are almost certain to see some of the bigger names tbh, are Theo and Robin 100% OK to play? Im sure they wont play unless they are.

RC8

Established Member
I'm so relieved Arsenal are back. I'm still feeling a bit sick as I write. I've been like this for a while. Everyday waking up and checking if we've signed someone. Knowing that in 3,2,1 weeks the boys in red and white would be playing once again.

I don't care if it's against Barnet. I don't care if it's a friendly. As long as there is one first team player and we are playing in an Arsenal kit, then I'm satisfied.

At least I went to Copa América in the summer. Some of you must feel terrible having waited so long for a proper game.

C'mon Arsenal!

Prediction: Barnet 1-3 Arsenal

Big_Cake

Gunners_Nadz said:
Hang on, Is Flamini still in then? Thought He's leaving or some sort. Song? Isn't he still on loan with Charlton, unless he's being called for Pre-Season training with Arsenal. How does that works though:?:

Nah, Song returned to Arsenal a few weeks ago, someone had a link for it. Also Flamini is still with us, didn't he say he would be happy to play RB or something?
Birmingham are after him, but are also chasing another big name midfielder. However I would be surprised if either of them started.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
i hope we get the same score as a few season before when we hit top form and scored double digits

:lol:

Nutsy

Established Member
Dammit, Can't get this Live on TV. Looks like I'll have to pay for ATVO, other than ATVO lads any other links to the you know what's? Can't believe how excited I am for this game. Friendlies or not albeit it's against League 2 team.

I don't care :D

Thommybhoy

Established Member
So no any TV coverage? Pitty, can someone pm some kind of link or info if You find where to watch the game.
Big thanks!

otfgoon

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
asajoseph said:
arsenal_hleb said:
i hope we get the same score as a few season before when we hit top form and scored double digits

Are you sure you're not thinking of Borehamwood?

No, he's right, we beat them 10-0 the pre season before last.

Both Jeffers and Reyes scored a hattrick if I remember correctly.

cant wait for this though, would expect Eduardo, RvP and Theo to play since they have been in pre season for longer than most other players.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
otfgoon said:
RocktheCasbah said:
asajoseph said:
arsenal_hleb said:

cant wait for this though, would expect Eduardo, RvP and Theo to play since they have been in pre season for longer than most other players.
The Jeffers and Reyes hatricks were in Bergy's testimonial were they not?

Allyboy

Established Member
It was probably some kid in Mickey Mouse ears back from Eurodisney. Given he likes to dress up as a Tiger, it was probably Eboue.....

I can't wait for Saturday, I have missed live footy so much, just will be great to get the whole experience back!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Loyan said:
otfgoon said:
RocktheCasbah said:
asajoseph said:
arsenal_hleb said:

Aside from Rocky's comment, a bit difficult for two hat tricks to be scored in a game that finished 2-1!

>YounGunner<

Established Member
Loyan said:
otfgoon said:
RocktheCasbah said:
asajoseph said:
arsenal_hleb said:

That was Keowns one

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Ahh that testimonial was a laugh watching Joe Cole attempting to show boat then falling on his face every 5 minutes. Enjoyed that.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom