• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Francesc Fabregas

lewdikris

Established Member
Adam said:
I have to keep drumming into my head that he is 16. 16!

Patrick knew this lads talent. I really hope Vieira stays to partner him in the future. That said, i think Edu is currently our older Cesc.

Cesc will be twice the player Edu could ever dream of being.

His potential is incredible.

Adam

Established Member
lewdikris said:
Adam said:
I have to keep drumming into my head that he is 16. 16!

Patrick knew this lads talent. I really hope Vieira stays to partner him in the future. That said, i think Edu is currently our older Cesc.

Cesc will be twice the player Edu could ever dream of being.

His potential is incredible.

Yeah, it wasn't a direct comparison to potential, but rather what emphasis they bring to the team. Cesc, i hope, will be our latino engine.

You can only begin to imagine how much he has left in physical development - at 16/17, he will have filled out in 4/5 years time fully.

Who's Xabi Alonso?

MightyArsenal

Like I said before the guy has it all already, except for his stamina, strength and pace. It was evident today that when he was on the ball he was very good but he was in and out of the game. In a few years when hes bigger and stronger you will see him dominate more and I have no doubt will become our metronome and keep us ticking over.

bobbypires

Established Member
Wenger ...on Fabregas
For someone who is just 17 years old he did extremely well. I have given him the number 15 shirt so he is in the squad. If he plays better than the other players he will be in the team. Ideally he will wait one more year. He is an exceptional player and there is more to come from him.

from Arsenal.com

A

Anonymous

This guy was the dogs today, what a great little player.

But is he ready for the league? Id say not yet, but it wouldnt surprise me seeing him running out on Sunday, and I hope I do in a way.

This guy could be what we are missing in Europe, that little bit of know how from central midfield - great technical abiltiy and plays the simple ball very well, something PV struggles to do. What a prospect.

But we have to be carefull not to go OTT on the praise for him. He is not a world beater yet.

pamilih

Sigun said:
hasent he been thought as Vieira's future replacment?

Though different players cresc is more attacking and dosent command the midfield though he has a lot to learn.

Yes he is the future replacement for Vieira. I thought Vieira will retire at 35 so Fabregas will take over at 24.

johe

Damn, by the time Paddy/Gilberto are 31, he'll be 20. :shock:

He didn't look a bit out of his depth today, and this is against one of the best central midfields in the league. I hope he's one of them loyal ones who don't leave the club for money, so we don't lose him once he turns 26. Would be a crying shame it would.

But anyway, he's great, and it's great for him to get Razor's old number, I mean what an honour! :D

quattro

he looked tiny out there, but looks are deceiving. he was great. i was so impressed that im planning to grow my hair long again.

kel varnsen

Established Member
quattro said:
he looked tiny out there, but looks are deceiving. he was great. i was so impressed that im planning to grow my hair long again.

so does emre, but he's still one of the best central midfielders in the world...

JazzG

Established Member
Read this on redcafe and had me in stitches, how true though eh

Little Arse with a mullet, turning into space and spraying it round like he owned the place...the cheeky cnut.

Superb :D

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
brianfrance said:
*Loyan* said:
Excuse me. Calidad. What is that.
Quality...
Is it french.

And being small doen ot mean you're a bad player. Zola was small, Reyes is. And if you're looking for CM then Davids is short but was undoubtably one of the best CM in his day, and is still a class act.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom