<

Francis Cagigao Sacked

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by yousif_arsenal, Aug 5, 2020.

1. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Thomas Tuchel Stan Trusted

Kia is Arsenal.

2. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

What are you on about? He’s the guy who told Gazidis Perez was mid table quality, said Mustafi was rubbish. Recommended Griezmann etc etc

Best footballing mind at the club.

PressResistance and MutableEarth like this.
  3. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Let’s keep the banter out of this thread.

Ibadan likes this.
  4. Enz__

Enz__ Anti Antique Abuse

It's not necessarily the firing of scouts that i think most have an issue with, it's what's being put in its place. We're not nearly wealthy enough to become reliant on agents and make it work. So unless there are plans to pump up investment into the club, which there obviously aren't, this is all just bizarre really.

5. APierre

APierre You Wanna Come Out Here?

Sven brought in Lichtsteiner, Sokratis, Torreira, Mkhitaryan and Guendouzi.

Everyone here hates Emery. Why should Raul listen to him?

6. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

His job is to advise. It’s up to the club who they sign or don’t sign. He was pro Griezmann for example.

Hunta and PressResistance like this.
  7. Hunta

Hunta Shivering Right Now Trusted

His decisions had us finish 8th in the table my friend. Hardly worked out did they?

8. Enz__

Enz__ Anti Antique Abuse

Not to mention what happens when Raul and Edu inevitably **** off, do their contacts also do so? Do we switch it up again? It's really short sighted.

Hunta likes this.
  9. American_Gooner

American_Gooner Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so. Moderator

Well that's the wrong way of looking at it, for example Cagigao recommended that club not sign Mustafi and Lucas Perez but they went ahead and did so anyway. Not to mention:

10. juice man

juice man Well-Known Member

Right, so the club doesn't use his recommendations anyway. Might as well have been sacked 5 years ago.

MUCH bigger problems at the club that FC being sacked. Surprised this is rocking people as much as it is.

11. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

You and your daft posts. Pre injury I said he was so good he might join Barcelona. He was my favourite player.

Riou likes this.
  12. sdotzdot

sdotzdot Well-Known Member

Meanwhile Özil gets to refuse a paycut, even though it’s his right, it’s so scummy.

Football is such a nasty sport these days.

roz and DanDare like this.
  13. rich 1990

rich 1990 Not A Big Believer In Diversity

Can't say i know much about this situation. I'm presuming, given the reactions, he's uncovered more than just those three players mentioned?

Rex Banter likes this.
  14. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Jezus this article had me in tears. What a guy!

Hunta and American_Gooner like this.
  15. MutableEarth

MutableEarth Bloody awesome NSFW avatars Trusted

I forgot that the head of StatDNA was also ousted from the club aswell. Everybody with significant power regarding recruitment policy has slowly been shifted out since Raul and later Edu came on board. Soon, we'll only be sourcing talent from a small handful of people and not based on any actual emphasis on squad building. We're in big trouble down the road if this is anything to go by. Our only hope is Arteta keeping most of this squad together and Hale End churning out big stars.

celestis, dka91, Gooner416 and 3 others like this.
  16. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Thomas Tuchel Stan Trusted

Well he hasn't been very convincing over the last decade then because we haven't done well.

I don't know if I am missing something here? We have competed for the title in a decade, recruitment is a massive part of that so I'm not sure if it's such a huge loss?

My worry is the growing influence on Kia ffs, slime ball is getting deeper into Arsenal as the days roll by, knows the clubs every move.

17. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Hahahahaha Cagiago was responsible for Lauren, one of the biggest warriors in our history ffs.

18. Riou

Riou Non-Stop Nostalgia

BobP, NieThePiet, Gooner416 and 3 others like this.
  19. krengon

krengon One Arsene Wenger Trusted

Biggest problem here is that we are going to go for an agent and contact book led transfer strategy..

celestis, Troopz and MutableEarth like this.
  20. PressResistance

PressResistance Well-Known Member

Instead of adding eyes to spot the most exciting, young players, we have allowed a group of bums led by Kroenke to poke our eye-sockets out for a little bit of that sweet agent fee they will be sharing amongst themselves on coke and midget Latinas.

Not my club.

Hunta and MutableEarth like this.