• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Franco Semioli

coleandclichy

It's sort of wishful thinking to be honest.

Saviola could be deadly at Arsenal, playing the sort of football he loves playing when he plays for Argentina.

This Semioli fellow is 26, hardly known (I know no-one knew Henry, Cesc, but they were promising youths), he is not prolific, he looks slow (and slightly chubby), he's got an evil face, plays in a slower league, and is fairly expensive (for Hleb's bench-boy).

I hope he proves me wrong though, I normally always back a Wenger signing, but something about it seems wrong. Whereas Saviola's transfer is :p

Arsenal_FAN1983

goonerz49 said:
Artillero said:
Unless we have a huge transfer budget to go after Ribery ect I would be very happy with him.

tell me alot more about semioli i've only seen him in highlights on football italia on channel 4

They have stopped showing that havn't they? I remember it used to be in the afternoons in the 90's but when the new millenium came about they stopped showing games from the Italian league, if they put it back on when is it?

Army of Me

Established Member
you not got Bravo? they show a lot of italian games there. You also get lots of games and highlights of quite a lot of european leagues on Setanta, but thats an extra £15 a month (muggings here paid for it when I heard we were interested in ribery and adebayor!).

Rouski

What a load of bullsh*t
"The Gunners are lightweight on the flanks after losing Robert Pires to Villarreal"

Options for Right wing:
Hleb
Ljungberg
Van Persie
Fabregas
Rosicky
Walcott
at a push Lauren or Eboue

Left wing:
Rosicky
Reyes
Smith
Ljungberg
Cole or Clichy if were stuck

luma

maybe this means that rosicky is either going to play in the middle with fabregas or challenge fabregas for a spot or play as a second striker if we get semioli

Rouski said:
What a load of bullsh*t
"The Gunners are lightweight on the flanks after losing Robert Pires to Villarreal"

Options for Right wing:
Hleb
Ljungberg
Van Persie
Fabregas
Rosicky
Walcott

Left wing:
Rosicky
Reyes
Smith
Ljungberg

I would only class Freddie as a proper winger out of that lot.

9Reyes

Have never seen this Semioli.
But I have a feeling that he would never make it in Arsenal or Premier League...

Use the money on somethin else..!

monkeyboy

They've bought him in as a direct replacement for Pires. They need someone in the team with a vertical mustache beard.

Rouski

Cesc Fabregas The Phenom said:
Rouski said:
What a load of bullsh*t

Options for Right wing:
Hleb
Ljungberg
Van Persie
Fabregas
Rosicky
Walcott

Left wing:
Rosicky
Reyes
Smith
Ljungberg

I would only class Freddie as a proper winger out of that lot.

True but they are the players who are going to play on he right and left side of midfield

junialum

SkySports confirmed it.

Arsenal likes to sign things the slow and quiet way. :wink:

I don't think I'd like him here either. But we'll see...

AFCFan4Ever

He'll never come to Arsenal IMO...seems hellbent on staying in Italy and I'm sure he'll have offers. This is a longshot at best.

Reyes(9)

AFCFan4Ever said:
He'll never come to Arsenal IMO...seems hellbent on staying in Italy and I'm sure he'll have offers. This is a longshot at best.

Agreed .. he has mentioned that his first choice will be Roma .. i assume that he'll stay in Italy ..But who Knows ...

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom