• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Franco Semioli

Arsenal_FAN1983

When I saw it was reported he said he supported Roma I knew this transfer possibilty broke down from that time, but people just keep dragging this on.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu
is he very good. i have never seen him play. what is his style like? he dribbles ball or like to cross high?

rating of him compared to ljungberg? if i give ljungberg a 6/10 that what is he like? looks like i need artillero LOL

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

beckham style. no dribble. take ball and just cross high. or is he a cut in winger like ljungberg who don't normally cross very high. but just middle for people to use legs to volley in or tap in. in any case pass-cross into box.

saphen

arsenal_hleb said:
beckham style. no dribble. take ball and just cross high. or is he a cut in winger like ljungberg who don't normally cross very high. but just middle for people to use legs to volley in or tap in. in any case pass-cross into box.

no dribble????
not true..

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

you realise when ever beckham touch the ball. his first touch is to bring the ball forward a few metres, then pump a cross. he SELDOMS, RARELY dribble. tbh he cant dribble a decent metre

bobo69

good dribbler of the ball, likes to run at players and fast. technical to a degree... hes a traditional winger something we need for width IMHO. he would have made it to the WC on merit but i think Lippy's not fond of the guy... dunno why.

hes unlikely to want to leave italy (typical italian) and therefore i cant get emotive on this one.. and our priority remans a CB.

i have seen enough of this dude to know (if his heart is in it) he would most certainly be good enough.

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

thanks for your info.

i think currently for now. we need most importantly a defender and a defensive midfielder. since wenger said at most only 2 more signings. if i were him i would sign at least 6 more signings after a disastrous season by our standards

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom