• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

French Football - Season 17/18

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Watched this game and Guingamp were like a league 2 team, rubbish side.

Neymar will score every game I think.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Lemar looks very average so far this season. Can completely understand that he haven't paid that money.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
Watched that Metz - Monaco game. Lemar was poor, didn't do much with the time he had on the ball. On the other hand I was really impressed with Fabinho. Granted we probably aren't looking at another CM but his positioning and distribution was fantastic and never stopped running for the 90.

Really impressed. If he leaves, some team's getting a cracking addition.

isop

For me, Lemar actually played well and got better as the game went on. They regularly seem look for him/are eager to pass to him, because the players trust him with the ball. He held the ball and made some incisive passes, as well as showing flashes of pace and dribbling. He hasn't played too well in the first 2 games but this game was better for him imo.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Watching an entertaining PSG-Toulouse. Half time now. 2-1.
TFC opened the score (against the run of play) by Gradel. Neymar & Rabiot scored two quick goals to give Paris the lead. Neymar is really on top of his game. He hit the post and was at the heart of all the actions. He seems to be enjoying himself as well and has the crowd serenading his name.
To be fair, the whole team is playing well. Neymar presence may have energized the Parisians.

carlito'sway

Established Member
After scoring, Neymar did the Matuidi celebration, as a special homage to the former PSG player. Pretty cool! That was classy!

Matuidi is at the game and came on the pitch before the game for a farewell.

Last edited:

carlito'sway

Established Member
Neymar already with 2 goals and 4 assists after two games.

Next goal from him, what a goal.

He is scary good. His performance today was simply spectacular.

Neymar made the right choice.

I agree. He is the main man in Paris now. He has too much talent to be Messi sidekick. He is in a talented team playing for him. His partnership with Rabiot is really promising.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom