• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Gabriel Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
He'll be an excellent thermometer on how well Arteta develops his players. We know exactly what he can and he can't do, and he already knows how Arteta works.

On paper it's as good as what we can get atm.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Juve are funny they let Dybala go because they can't pay him 8M a year but they trying to get G.Jesus who likely ask 10M a year. the only i see they threat to us is chelsea and they likely can't do anything because Lukaku and Werner stuck there.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Juve are funny they let Dybala go because they can't pay him 8M a year but they trying to get G.Jesus who likely ask 10M a year. the only i see they threat to us is chelsea and they likely can't do anything because Lukaku and Werner stuck there.
Btw you know this is done right.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
All these teams like Juve, Spanish teams etc all have a lot more money than they let on. They all claim to be broke to get the best deal from English clubs. Then sign the likes of Locatelli for 40m and Vlahovic for 70+m. It's all a play.

Look at Barcelona. Supposedly they were skint but spent 55m on Ferran Torres. Now I don't know what you think about Torres but 55m is not what he's worth.

Every single club outside of England plays skint because they all know England is were the money is.

You have Bayern bidding 25m for Mane. 25m plus add ons wouldn't buy you a pint and a packet of scampi fries these days, never mind trying to fill your car up with petrol, never mind Mane who has at least 2-3 years top football in him.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I respect your optimism but I don't trust this club on that. I have experienced year after year how bad and slow we are in getting players we need. Last season was the midfield this season is the midfield and the attack. I don't have any hope buddy.
I just got to echo these sentiments we are not a team with a good track record of replacing or upgrading talent

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
All these teams like Juve, Spanish teams etc all have a lot more money than they let on. They all claim to be broke to get the best deal from English clubs. Then sign the likes of Locatelli for 40m and Vlahovic for 70+m. It's all a play.

Look at Barcelona. Supposedly they were skint but spent 55m on Ferran Torres. Now I don't know what you think about Torres but 55m is not what he's worth.

Every single club outside of England plays skint because they all know England is were the money is.

You have Bayern bidding 25m for Mane. 25m plus add ons wouldn't buy you a pint and a packet of scampi fries these days, never mind trying to fill your car up with petrol, never mind Mane who has at least 2-3 years top football in him.

Mane only has 1 year left on his deal and he's towards the end of his career. Liverpool got Thiago for 20m too in a similar situation, it looks like we'll get Tielemans for 25m much like Sp**s are getting Bissouma for the same.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Another positive about GJ is his fitness record is very good. He's shown to be able to play a full season in England. Same goes for Tielemans.

Sick of our best players (Partey, Tomi, KT) only being able to play 20/30 games a season.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Mane only has 1 year left on his deal and he's towards the end of his career. Liverpool got Thiago for 20m too in a similar situation, it looks like we'll get Tielemans for 25m much like Sp**s are getting Bissouma for the same.
I get what you are saying and agree in terms of contract. I still find 25m offer for Mane abit of a joke. It is a business so the aim is to get him as cheap as possible and it will probably rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom