• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gazidis Live Press Conference

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Well i come away from that thinking it won't be someone like Ancelotti or Löw and more like a Jardim or Tuchel. If you go purely on what he said about "values" Jardim is the standout candidate.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
If he speaks truthfully, he said that the search starts now, which means talks haven't started with a new manager. This means Tuchel who, according to Bayern, already put pen to paper is out.

carlito'sway

Established Member

@MattiasKaren

23m
Gazidis: "Arsène changed the game. He set a totally new standard, a new ambition. An ambition not just to win but to win while achieving perfection."

@MattiasKaren

Gazidis: "Beyond football, he has inspired the people around him. … he is able to make people believe they can achieve great things on and beyond the football pitch. ... And he’s done all of this while remaining true to his values and the values of this football club."

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
If he speaks truthfully, he said that the search starts now, which means talks haven't started with a new manager. This means Tuchel who, according to Bayern, already put pen to paper is out.

Chats ****, if they havent started putting the feelers out already then why part ways with Wenger, could end up with no one wanting the job etc lol

kraphtous

Raul Stanllehi
As I expected, these journalists won't get anything out of Gazidis. The man's a master at this game.

I hope that the manager has already been decided but we're holding off the information because the season is not over yet.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Chats ****, if they havent started putting the feelers out already then why part ways with Wenger, could end up with no one wanting the job etc lol

Honestly think the Arsenal job is very attractive. I can't wait to see our summer. Hoping it's very bright with a lot more coaching staff and a fresh form of management. Really looking forward to the further changes behind the scenes.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Spoke for about 20 minutes but didnt say anything :lol: Typical Gazidis
One thing that was obvious though is that Wenger is definitely staying in football. Wonder where he’ll end up

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Honestly think the Arsenal job is very attractive. I can't wait to see our summer. Hoping it's very bright with a lot more coaching staff and a fresh form of management. Really looking forward to the further changes behind the scenes.

Oh, man. Look at me. Not being a debbie downer. Its happening, guys. HOPE.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
play attacking football and focud to develop young player and bring them to first team

Jardim
Rodgers
Favre

benjamin86

Established Member
Spoke for about 20 minutes but didnt say anything :lol: Typical Gazidis
One thing that was obvious though is that Wenger is definitely staying in football. Wonder where he’ll end up
Moshiri is a big fan of Wenger so maybe Everton?

or the France job post world cup?

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996

Latest posts

Top Bottom