• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Hopefully. Would the love the CL this year.

I feel that they can do better.Ancelotti won CL 3 times and he knows how to put tactics right in big games.Semi-final in last three years for Bayern isn't that bad,but they were close to final only last season against Atletico tbh.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I feel that they can do better.Ancelotti won CL 3 times and he knows how to put tactics right in big games.Semi-final in last three years for Bayern isn't that bad,but they were close to final only last season against Atletico tbh.
Pep did beautifully at Bayern. We are all grateful for his tenure and gutted he left.
Ancelotti is a great manager. I wish him luck, and hope he can get us a European trophy.

Oh_Snap

Pep did beautifully at Bayern. We are all grateful for his tenure and gutted he left.
Ancelotti is a great manager. I wish him luck, and hope he can get us a European trophy.
clint_ew.gif

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
no reason to be sad for them.
played very well after that big change in squad.
looking forward to a great season! Bayern will not become Meister easy.
Agreed. Dortmund will get better, much better. Ancelotti will not have an easy ride.

Axel_Gunner

bayern doing well so far in DFB-Pokal (german cup) and are 1-0 in front (Lewandowski, 3rd minute) vs Jena (from Regionalliga, 4th league).

bayern with a very good team on the pitch.

Axel_Gunner

last game in DFB-Pokal today: Trier - Dortmund 19:45 (20:45 german time).

Trier is a Regionalliga-Club (4th League). Should be not too difficult for BVB, but you never know.
I will have a look on this game, i enjoy watching the new bvb transfers.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I love the BVB kit. It's so beautiful. Puma really put the work into that one.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Barta made an excellent through ball to PEA whose shot beat the keeper but bounce off the inside off the post.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom