• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewarwoowar

I used to love that combo. Used to smash lures out and get blasted. You knew it was time to go home when we started taking photos of Pike with a spliff hanging out it’s mouth :facepalm:
If pike smoked more weed they probably wouldn't have such a bad rep.

Pepes blue pill

EIHwraCXYAAngY0

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol::lol::lol:

Might try this.
It's good fun if you don't get caught doing it by some 'serious' fishermen. One old guy came over to us all angry and shouted 'What's your ****ing game lads?!'. We just pissed ourselves harder. To this day, when we meet up and someone does something stupid, it's 'What's your ****ing game?!' :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
:lol: No idea why people feel the need to comment like that but its pretty standard for instagram / twitter / youtube. Yet to see any that you can report or have action taken against... just dickheads.

Most brutal I can see on twitter was a screenshot from Sky.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
:lol: No idea why people feel the need to comment like that but its pretty standard for instagram / twitter / youtube. Yet to see any that you can report or have action taken against... just dickheads.

Most brutal I can see on twitter was a screenshot from Sky.
Not one for these types of comparisons usually, but that's pretty damning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom