• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Swiss Army Knife or Blunt Tool?

Will Xhaka be here after the summer window?

• Yes

Votes: 38 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 31 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
What was Xhaka's best Arsenal moment?

Cup final in 2020 for me...although we beat a better Chelsea team in 2017, Granit probably played better that day too...but the way he got the Kovavic sent off, which resulted in Chelsea fans going insane...yeah, has to be that :drool:

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

When Xhaka told Arteta that he didnt feel like playing left back against Villareal, english media reports are that Arteta went down on his knees and begged and begged, just like he had begged when he had just joined and Xhaka was about to leave.

so i dont know why you bother to defend Xhaka. There is no need. This season its been proven on the pitch beyond any doubt.

Some idiots will keep doing this trolling, but the manager keeps picking the guy, and so did the previous 3 managers.

The bumsquad have finally got to their dream... 8th and out of europe. Now all they have left is hate. Now that fans will be back, next year will be interesting to say the least, as the hate consumes itself. Just sit on the sidelines and watch.

I know most of them are trolls and not serious posters or fans Arsenal. A group pf people who give @likes@ to one another and try to please one another, without saying their honest opinion. Have you seen those sentences "I was a critic of Xhaka BUT@ , I am not fan of Xhaka but like they fear to express their opinion. lmao

Most of the trolls are at war with me. I write a sentence, a fact about Xhaka and then you have like ten posts against Xhaka :lol::lol:

When I registered here it used to have good posters that why I registered because I thought it is a more moderate place when it comes to opinions of the fans about players.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Best moment will be when we agree a fee for him. Been stinking up the place for long enough now.

I was gonna make this joke, then I thought... "No, lets be positive about Xhaka for a change!"

Though I wondered how long it would be before someone made it, tbh...it being the very first response is funny though :lol:

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I was gonna make this joke, then I thought... "No, lets be positive about Xhaka for a change!"

Though I wondered how long it would be before someone made it, tbh...it being the very first response is funny though :lol:
Who’s making a joke though? Granit Xavi is a Stoke level player with a lousy attitude he’s brought the standard of the club down since he arrived and he was an awful waste of money. To think Kante moved for a similar fee around the same time. The club is better off without him and hopefully the weirdos who support him go as well.

Tom Mix

Arsenal fans laugh at Arsenal players until they leave, then they win titles and CL's - remember a guy called Giroud? Absolute plonker according to Arsenal fans over the years, He's having the last laugh again and again.

Goes to show there's a reason why fans are fans and don't select teams. Clueless bigmouths who don't know the difference between Maradona and Maracana.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Arsenal fans laugh at Arsenal players until they leave, then they win titles and CL's - remember a guy called Giroud? Absolute plonker according to Arsenal fans over the years, He's having the last laugh again and again.

Goes to show there's a reason why fans are fans and don't select teams. Clueless bigmouths who don't know the difference between Maradona and Maracana.
Fans wouldn't have sold him to Chelsea though. You would think an experienced manager would try to prevent selling to a rival

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
What was Xhaka's best Arsenal moment?

Cup final in 2020 for me...although we beat a better Chelsea team in 2017, Granit probably played better that day too...but the way he got the Kovavic sent off, which resulted in Chelsea fans going insane...yeah, has to be that :drool:
He’s world-class sh!thousery sealed the FA cup for us against Chelsea. We’d probably have conceded the equaliser and lost the game but for that. Easily his finest moment.

Pyres7

Come on. Giroud's a good player but he was a bit part player who won those titles on the back of other world class players (and Chelseas £600million squad). That's almost like someone bragging about Alex Song winning titles at Barca.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I know most of them are trolls and not serious posters or fans Arsenal. A group pf people who give @likes@ to one another and try to please one another, without saying their honest opinion. Have you seen those sentences "I was a critic of Xhaka BUT@ , I am not fan of Xhaka but like they fear to express their opinion. lmao

Most of the trolls are at war with me. I write a sentence, a fact about Xhaka and then you have like ten posts against Xhaka :lol::lol:

When I registered here it used to have good posters that why I registered because I thought it is a more moderate place when it comes to opinions of the fans about players.
Bahdy ****ing blah... The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

Opening bid of ten million euro from... Roma ffs.

Arsenal fans are quite obviously not the only people who don’t rate him. Try rephrasing that to ‘world football’ not rating him.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
Lol Giroud. Man cost us the title in 15/16 when he decided the season where we had our only real shot at the title was the season he was going to set a new record for consecutive games without goals. He’s a backup striker that’s all he wouldn’t improve us.

RacingPhoton

Established Member

He was not suitable to play as a starting striker for us. Well suited to start from bench though and that's how Chelsea used him. We on the other hand started him in every match and his mediocrity overall just showed up as long stretch of goal droughts.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Vieira and Xhaka shouldn't be debated, even as a joke tbh.
It originally started as someone pointing out that Vieira got red cards/made mistakes too. (Possibly in regards to that Mourinho quote about Xhaka " Remember, mistakes are made by humans." when he was a pundit that recently got dug up.) Not as a comparison, but as a point.

Then Twitter took over and insane people turned it into full blown Xhaka vs Vieria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom