• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hatem Trabelsi

GOONERITTI

Trabelssi !!!!!

According to the Tunisian TV…. Arsenal, Man utd ,Chel$ki and Milan have officially run constant checks on long-term Tunisian target Hatim Trabelssi!!!!! And they said that Trabelssi prefer to play in the EPL rather than Calcio ..... and Ajax are planning to sell him before the end of the season so they can gain more money!!!

Maybe that’s the reason why Arsène is going to sell Volz!!!!! And by the way Trabelssi can speak French fluently like Toure so may be it’s a good reason for him to join the French connection at Arsenal :twisted: !!!

My source is in Arabic .....Sorry :lol:

http://www.filgoal.com/news.asp?id=6774

CHEERS

arsenal4life

I think Ajax will not request a lot cause Hatem's contract is already expired

I think any tean can get him in about 5 or 6 million pounds

Mark

Established Member
it's possible that this is the guy wenger is talking about. he already has money to spend and he'll have even more if we sell volz. trabelsi is a quality player it would be great to have him here. imagine a back four of Trabelsi Toure Campbell Cole. sweet. 8)

JazzG

Established Member
He is very good, one of the best RBs in the world imo.

Ajax say they have an option to extend his contract by 2 years but Trabelsi has said they don't. If they can extend it then we should try and move now. If they can't then wait until the summer. I'm sure Wenger could persuade him to join us, Wenger seems to really get the best out of African players. Also he has the same agent as Kanu IIRC.

lewdikris

Established Member
Trabelsi would be amazing - Ash, Sol, Kolo n him would make up easily the best defence in Britain, and probably the best outside Milan. Utd and Chelsea don't need him (which never stopped em before) ... maybe he is Wenger's mystery man .... but **** knows, my confusion is infinite.

JazzG

Established Member
Arjan, I'm guessing your probably the best man to know this. Does he have a clause in his contract which allows Ajax to extend his contract or not?

He has been saying no and Ajax have been saying yes :?

Arjan

Yes he has a contract clause which enables ajax to contract him for 2 more years, but trabelsi went to a court to get rid of the clause, because he has no saying in it. So he can't refuse to the 2 year extension to his contract. Which supposedly is illegal

JazzG

Established Member
Cool, thanks for clearing that up.

Lets hope he does get his way and joins us in the summer :D

JazzG

Established Member
He has said he wants to join a bigger club. He has said Italy, Spain or England are the countries he would fancy.

Big clubs are after him. Man utd and Milan have shown a strong interest in him. Man utd tried to get him in the summer but Ajax played him in a CL qualifier so they would bugger off. He also has the same agent as Kanu IIRC.

Arjan

The good news is that Ronald Koeman, the ajax coach, has said that is alomst impossible for ajax to keep Trabelsi and that he is likely to leave. They already have back-up in Grygera and De Jong.

Couldn't find out if he wanted to join us, his injury is treated by a french doctor, in france, so maybe this doctor can help us a little.

Not so long ago the website uefa.com reported that Trabelsi was already a mancunian.

I found that maxwell, the ajax left-back/ left midfielder has the same clause, but for next year....... This guy is class!!

The rest i found was a lot of legal information, to difficult to translate.

Adam

Established Member
Guess what is Trabelsi's favourite club in the whole world and who he would love to play for- Arsenal.

Read it in on an official Ajax website interview with him last June when i said on the forum we should get him. :wink:

johe

Adam said:
Guess what is Trabelsi's favourite club in the whole world and who he would love to play for- Arsenal.

Read it in on an official Ajax website interview with him last June when i said on the forum we should get him. :wink:

:thumbup :clap I hope we're the lucky team he will go to.

Eastrek

They said nothing will happen until end of African Nations, by that time won't the transfer window be shut???

kajej

Great News!! Really hope he joins us, i mean if he went to court with Ajax i would imagine they aren't on good terms and if his favorite club is Arsenal it would just be a matter of giving them the asked price!

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom