• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Disgusting if true, Maitland-Niles is available ffs.

Did something happen during the season that we know of? Why would you leave him out just because he doesn’t like RB? Playing Sokratis there or an injured Bellerin is just ridiculous.

Really makes no sense, AMN was playing well too.. Something must have happened, not buying the training excuse. At least Cedric is supposedly back now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
So why do we play him then it'll just get worse and he'll end up out for longer period.

Don't know what the issue with AMN but at least Cedric back.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He’s a poor winger converted to a RB. Can’t defend, not good with the ball, and now hampered with injuries.

Ideally you sell. Not a good player in his position, never mind a top player. Compare him to guys like Bissaka, Trent etc. He’s massively off those levels, and always has been.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Disgusting if true, Maitland-Niles is available ffs.

Did something happen during the season that we know of? Why would you leave him out just because he doesn’t like RB? Playing Sokratis there or an injured Bellerin is just ridiculous.
I have a feeling AMN's is dialling it in a bit during training - most likely doesn't want to play RB either, he's been quite consistent that he doesn't feel comfortable playing there. They had to tweak the role to make it a pseudo-CM role to make him look good there anyway. I hope he isn't looking to get into the team at RW because that's an even bigger mistake than playing RB right now.

Would explain a lot.
I figured he was hurt. He really, really didn't look right vs Olympiakos. Even though he's lost some yards, the slow pace he was running at did not make any sense - he hasn't lost that much speed :lol:.
Let's hope he can recover very quickly, seeing as AMN is persona non grata.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Its good business we won't be spending 130m on fullbacks like city we got a decent experienced RB. Instead of playing Sokratis we can play an actual fullback

So while Cedric was injured, the player he was supposed to support has now picked up another serious injury.

Our season is hanging by a thread and yet again our poor squad planning has ran our only fit RB into the ground when there was major game pile up.

Malky

Established Member
He’s a poor winger converted to a RB. Can’t defend, not good with the ball, and now hampered with injuries.

Ideally you sell. Not a good player in his position, never mind a top player. Compare him to guys like Bissaka, Trent etc. He’s massively off those levels, and always has been.
His standout attribute was his explosive pace, since he's lost a yard or two it's really exposed him as a bang average RB.
We could easily replace him in the summer, unfortunately he'll be here next season as first choice, more than likely with Cedric or Kurzawa as backup. :facepalm:

Reactions: Kav

Kav

Established Member
He's always been an above average Rb, Not a good one or a great one either. He couldn't lace Sagna's boots much less Lauren.

To me he's still a winger being played at Rb and he's always far too high up the pitch. Only to have to turn around a make a back pass. -_-

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Like I said in the summer repeatedly, we absolutely had to sign a RB. We were committing **** by not doing so.

Forget that Bellerin isn't really all that great himself but his injuries were a sure sign we were going into the season with a massive risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom