• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hector Bellerin: 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Another bad call from Arteta to keep starting Bellerin when he's clearly not ready. Unless there has been some off the field issue with AMN

Pepes blue pill

Amn really done nothing to be dropped n bellerin has done nothing to keep him out, awful last night

If you can get someone willing to pay good money you have to see now, love him but he ain't the same player now

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

The system calls for him to tuck in but there were times where he simply had to take the initiative.

The overlap was there for him all game, especially when they started doubling/tripling up on Pepe.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
No way around it; he is playing like a league one rb right now. Seems to have lost evenrything that made him a bit special when he came through. Sell

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
His pace seems to be completely gone, bizzare.. He looked legit slow on a few occassions yesterday

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Another bad call from Arteta to keep starting Bellerin when he's clearly not ready. Unless there has been some off the field issue with AMN
Do we have off field issue with every single player at this club or are we just making excuses?
On field issues like not defending corner like Özil yesterday are far more important than off field crap, but Özil gets picked and "problematic" players like AMN don't even when they give everything on the pitch and actually played really well recently.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not saying we lost because of it but I’ve been saying for a while it was a stupid decision bringing in a back up RB who’d be injured for a month when we had major fixture pile up now.

It’s all well and good saying there’ll be plenty of opportunities for him to play but we’ve been relying on an 18 year old and someone working their way back after being out for a year and now we’ve been eliminated from Europe.

Also didn’t think Bellerin was such a sure thing that we shouldn’t bother buy someone who might compete for the starting job.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Do we have off field issue with every single player at this club or are we just making excuses?
On field issues like not defending corner like Özil yesterday are far more important than off field crap, but Özil gets picked and "problematic" players like AMN don't even when they give everything on the pitch and actually played really well recently.
AMN has already gone on record saying he is not a fullback and doesn't enjoy playing there. And Arteta keeps mentioning that Saka and AMN are not fullbacks. So there's something there apart from just AMN's good form.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Not saying we lost because of it but I’ve been saying for a while it was a stupid decision bringing in a back up RB who’d be injured for a month when we had major fixture pile up now.

It’s all well and good saying there’ll be plenty of opportunities for him to play but we’ve been relying on an 18 year old and someone working their way back after being out for a year and now we’ve been eliminated from Europe.

Also didn’t think Bellerin was such a sure thing that we shouldn’t bother buy someone who might compete for the starting job.
We did a similar thing buying an injured Tierney and letting Monreal leave, knowing full well Kolasinac's fragility. Not that I'm saying buying Tierney was wrong but it's just dreadful squad planning.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
We did a similar thing buying an injured Tierney and letting Monreal leave, knowing full well Kolasinac's fragility. Not that I'm saying buying Tierney was wrong but it's just dreadful squad planning.

Yeah, bad squad planning from the off this season. Throw in Koscielny wanting out which destabilised things as well.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Niles and Arteta must have clashed over him not wanting to play as a fullback, which is kinda ridiculous on Niles' part really...Bellerin is done imo, has been crap for quite a while now...Niles could be our starting fullback for 10 years or so, if he just gets his head down and works on it, yet he is stupidly refusing to do it.

He should get more chances in midfield, but he could have been a guaranteed starter if he worked hon his game at right back...both of our top class Invincible fullbacks, didn't start off as fullbacks...Cole was a winger in the youth teams and Lauren was a internationally recognised midfielder, yet both agreed to be our fullbacks and it worked out brilliantly for both...disappointed in Niles if I am honest.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You can't keep using AMN as RB because he is not that's why we got Soares. Still early to talk about selling Hector but next season will be important for him.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
A player regarded as one of the best RB half a decade ago is now looking like a shadow of his former self

Malky

Established Member
Apart from the draw against Chelsea this lad has been incredibly poor for long enough, even before his ACL injury he wasn't exactly a top full back, he was just a full back with explosive pace which he now looks like he's lost some of. I honestly think we looked better with AMN at RB, Bellerin offers little offensively and he's even worse defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal
Top Bottom