• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
As long as we sell him for ridiculous money and replace him I couldn't care less about Bellend.

N

NotAUserName

Don't really care about this transfer except how it affects our reputation. I've never been on the Bellerin hype train and I don't believe he'll be a world class RB at Arsenal now that we have Wenger for at least two years. We'll probably get a better replacement for less than what Bellerin fetches us.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Don't really care about this transfer except how it affects our reputation. I've never been on the Bellerin hype train and I don't believe he'll be a world class RB at Arsenal now that we have Wenger for at least two years. We'll probably get a better replacement for less than what Bellerin fetches us.
Good to see you back. My thinking along the same lines.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
tumblr_nl4pu6fIb61ry1rm7o1_500.gif

Aurier-selfie.jpg

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Barca are far too stingy to pay what he's actually worth. Likeliest scenario is this keeps surfacing every summer to keep his head turned until they force us to sell for a pittance when he has two years left or something.

Beksl

Sell All The Youngsters
Calm the **** down everybody. The guy gave an interview, some of his words obviously got twisted to suit those Catalan ****'s agenda. I have no problem with Hector giving interviews like that. After all he's also a public figure and being from LaMasia and Spanish he's often pressured to answer certain question that are being put forward only to stir ****.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's all started from Catalan Media too early to create these stuff they should wait 2-3 more years to start talking about Bellerin going back to Barca.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Hector clearly referring to the Mbappe stories.

:lol:

Admit it mate - I did see you being fully attached to the Mbadness for at least a few hours !
Could almost feel your exictment in your comments - there is beyond question a little dreamer in all of us - EVEN IN YOU ! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom