• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

With all the Meunier talk i suggested Bellerin may be off. Not ideal but like any of our players who can generate money, if that is reinvested and we bring in Tierney, Meunier, Saliba and Carrasco then we are stronger than we ended the season.

blaise

Dumb move, when you have really good players you dont sell them in hope of buying other good players who could still be hit or miss. You build around them, especiallly one who is a focal point of attacking structure.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Leno
Sokratis Mustafi Monreal
Vitolo Torreira Xhaka Kolasinac
Mkhitaryan Iwobi
Lacazette
I swear you' ll never see anything like this ever again, so watch it, drink it in. - Martin Tyler after Aguero makes it 12-0 at the Emirates.

I think it's time to follow another sport.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
It does if Hector has never been decent defensively for a season in his whole career. I'm not ****ting on Bellerin, but AWB is just better.

Now that there's interest from other teams Arsenal fans online are gonna try make Bellerin out like he's Cafu.

Bellerin is average that just looks good cos he's in Arsenal's abysmal back line.

Malky

Established Member
If he's a disgrace why would Athletico pay 40m for him. 40m for a fullback is big money.
£40M seems like the going rate for a young fullback these days, so it's a fair price.
He's a disgrace because of one of his recent Twitter posts. He's a pro footballer with a massive following, he's also a well known Vegan, and he recently shared a video of a farm, that was clearly in America, where the cows were being handled in a rough manner, claiming this was a " Typical UK farm ", and why everyone should go vegan.
I've no problem with people that go vegan, that's their choice, but someone that's trying to encourage others by spreading lies and hate towards British farmers is another thing entirely.

samshere

Why so serieuse?

£40M seems like the going rate for a young fullback these days, so it's a fair price.
He's a disgrace because of one of his recent Twitter posts. He's a pro footballer with a massive following, he's also a well known Vegan, and he recently shared a video of a farm, that was clearly in America, where the cows were being handled in a rough manner, claiming this was a " Typical UK farm ", and why everyone should go vegan.
I've no problem with people that go vegan, that's their choice, but someone that's trying to encourage others by spreading lies and hate towards British farmers is another thing entirely.
I don't care what people do off field. Giggs, Terry cheated on their wives, doesn't stop them being considered a legend by their teams.

Malky

Established Member
I don't care what people do off field. Giggs, Terry cheated on their wives, doesn't stop them being considered a legend by their teams.
Slightly different situations - Giggs and Terry never took to social media to tell others to cheat on their partners, what they did only affected them and those involved. Bellerin is on Twitter posting lies, trying to push an agenda onto people to convince them to give up meat and dairy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Is it lies though? Think he meant that American farm is typical of what’s happening here.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I used to think Bellerin wasn’t special then I realised it’s easier said than done to find a fullback who does the basics right and is just decent all around.

Might say more about the quality of RB’s in England/Europe right now but who is actually better then Bellerin?

I kind of opened my eyes regarding him when he came back for that Chelsea game and revitalised our team, when he tore his ACL in that game I realised our season was done.

Malky

Established Member
Is it lies though? Think he meant that American farm is typical of what’s happening here.
Nah, not even close.
Can guarantee nearly all of the farming videos that Vegans post is from American farms that are more of the " factory farming " approach where they're understaffed for the amount of livestock.
The rules and regulations here are far more strict compared with America, for example we've got annual farm inspection and assurance tests to pass, the smallest thing and they'll fail you on the spot. As far as I'm aware America doesn't have anything like that.
Not saying British farmers are perfect, you'll still get the odd one that neglects or handles the animals poorly, but most of these Vagan activists need to spent time on an average farm to see how much time, care and money goes into looking after livestock.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Doubt there are more that 20 quality full backs in the whole of Europe. Not counting young 18 year old kids or something.

Look at Ferland Mendy, snapped up by Real Madrid ASAP. Who else is there for them to get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Top Bottom