• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
This thread should be locked. Arteta is not going to sell a player as good as Bellerin. The fact that a few people on Arsenal Mania don't like him doesn't count as a transfer rumour.

RMC and La Parisien are linking him to PSG... Strong links to him leaving, he isn't technically or physically what Arteta wants.

APierre

You Wanna Come Out Here?
This thread should be locked. Arteta is not going to sell a player as good as Bellerin. The fact that a few people on Arsenal Mania don't like him doesn't count as a transfer rumour.

But the multiple links from reliable sources do.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
If selling Bellerin means we can get Aouar/Partey, do it.

AMN/Cedric, then KT/Saka for the fullback positions is just about enough imo. Both AMN and Cedric can play either right or left. Big question mark is if KT can stay fit all season.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Never understood the hate Bellerin gets, seems a good guy. He's quite a good right back as well, but he never going to be top class imo, he is just too limited on the ball. If you get a £30million plus bid for him, you cant turn it down, especially if it helps us land Partey or Aouar.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We'll need to sell someone for good fee to help us to get midfielders 50M from Torreira and Bellerin is help massively.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If we do indeed want Partey and Aouar it will cost us maybe 80m this summer.

So yeah Bellerin would have to move to facilitate that along with Torreira, Guendouzi and the other players rumoured to leave.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Never understood the hate Bellerin gets, seems a good guy. He's quite a good right back as well, but he never going to be top class imo, he is just too limited on the ball. If you get a £30million plus bid for him, you cant turn it down, especially if it helps us land Partey or Aouar.

Yeah I really like him as a person from what I've seen. As a right back he's just ok and I'd sell for a good fee

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
With Juve, PSG and now Bayern potentially interested in Bellerin it does make you wonder.

Makes you wonder what exactly? If an offer of 30 million comes in you sell. 30 million for a player returning from an ACL who has not displayed consistency yet, who is still being managed with his recovery, who relies on his pace and running off the ball. Yeah I'd sell.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Makes you wonder what exactly? If an offer of 30 million comes in you sell. 30 million for a player returning from an ACL who has not displayed consistency yet, who is still being managed with his recovery, who relies on his pace and running off the ball. Yeah I'd sell.

He has displayed plenty of consistency since the return of football. What more do you expect? He's been out for a year, and was superb before his injury.

It's only going to get better from now on; especially given the positive environment Arteta has installed around the club. Everyone's performing well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom