• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Hector Bellerin (Loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

The lad has never been the same since he began eating all these peas, beans and cassava things. It's not natural.

Burt Gold

Full back is not even an area of priority for us. It's amazing that lot of people are championing the idea that Bellerin should be sold before the likes of Elneny, Mustafi and the rest of the bum gang in the team
I think it's more a combination of perceived value and him needing to be upgraded upon also. Elneny and Mustafi should def go, I just hope their will be some suitors.

Elite Smarts

Gouendizi 🤦‍♂️
I think it's more a combination of perceived value and him needing to be upgraded upon also. Elneny and Mustafi should def go, I just hope their will be some suitors.
I don't think Bellerin is good anymore. Any winger with pace and kills Bellerin. He's a weak link at RB. I rather play Cedric if he's healthy tbh as I'm confident he's better defensively and Arsenal already has decent attack.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The thing about Bellerin is that he played alot of football with no back up. When he broke into the team he was the only right back as Debuchy got injured. He has been the only right back since, playing a lot of football. He got an ankle injury and played through it. He hasn't been the same since especially as he gets no rest. Add to that he then tore his ACL. So he came back and played a good game Vs Chelsea but has had niggles since which is normal.

In a normal situation it would have taken him probably the rest of this season, next pre season to be fully match sharp. However the lockdown has evened the playing field. Not only has he had the time to recover and get fitter and stronger. His sharpness will be more inline with everyone else as everyone would have declined. So his improvement in becoming more match sharp will now be more in line with everyone else.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if him and Tierney look a lot better than pre lockdown when they come back.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

The thing about Bellerin is that he played alot of football with no back up. When he broke into the team he was the only right back as Debuchy got injured. He has been the only right back since, playing a lot of football. He got an ankle injury and played through it. He hasn't been the same since especially as he gets no rest. Add to that he then tore his ACL. So he came back and played a good game Vs Chelsea but has had niggles since which is normal.

In a normal situation it would have taken him probably the rest of this season, next pre season to be fully match sharp. However the lockdown has evened the playing field. Not only has he had the time to recover and get fitter and stronger. His sharpness will be more inline with everyone else as everyone would have declined. So his improvement in becoming more match sharp will now be more in line with everyone else.

I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if him and Tierney look a lot better than pre lockdown when they come back.
I agree but this has to be a given for someone like Hector because if there’s no significant improvement in fitness during this period and we don’t see his pace back, that would be seriously concerning.

Burt Gold

I don't think Bellerin is good anymore. Any winger with pace and kills Bellerin. He's a weak link at RB. I rather play Cedric if he's healthy tbh as I'm confident he's better defensively and Arsenal already has decent attack.
100% agree. Bellerin is awful defensively and just ok going forward. Soares seems a better option and that says a lot. If someone wants to pay for him we should sell Bellerin.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Bellerin for the sake of his career needs to move on. Both Club and him need this separation.

We sell Bellerin and get a young replacement like Aarons or Bogle.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
We just need to pie of that liability Hector and we are sorted at RB anyway

Chambers- was excellent at RB beginning of the season.
Cedric - Areta clearly rates him.
Sokratis - Played well in 3 matches there.

pikey2000

We just need to pie of that liability Hector and we are sorted at RB anyway

Chambers- was excellent at RB beginning of the season.
Cedric - Areta clearly rates him.
Sokratis - Played well in 3 matches there.

Am also reading Saliba can play RB, and then there is AMN who for me is as much of a threat going forward, way more pace now that Bellerin's legs have fallen off and is equally poor defensively :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom