• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Henrikh Mkhitaryan: Taking The Mkhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrytheking14

My point is that he's a big money player who doesn't deliver enough. I can't break it down in any more simpler terms than that.

What nonsense are you talking about where I said Mhki shouldn't have accepted the wage? :lol:

For the wages we pay him it's just not value for money. I'm not saying he's a bad player - he's just not good enough. Sell in summer, clear his hefty wage off the books and bring in a player who has a better output.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
He is a weird sort of player. His movements are nice but he seems out of sync with the rest of the team as his moves and passes are often odd.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Everything he does is so clunky and inconsistent. His touch is shaky, his vision is bog standard and he doesn’t have a killer pass in him. Isn’t he supposed to be a no.10 by trade?

Also getting annoyed with him ruining decent attacking moves by losing his footing. Nobody slips as often as this guy, it comes down to a lack of composure. That miss against Spuds still pisses me off TILL THIS DAY *Deontay Wilder voice.*

He can fetch a decent fee- sell up in the summer. Failed at Yanited and is failing for us.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Everything he does is so clunky and inconsistent. His touch is shaky, his vision is bog standard and he doesn’t have a killer pass in him. Isn’t he supposed to be a no.10 by trade?

Also getting annoyed with him ruining decent attacking moves by losing his footing. Nobody slips as often as this guy, it comes down to a lack of composure. That miss against Spuds still pisses me off TILL THIS DAY *Deontay Wilder voice.*

He can fetch a decent fee- sell up in the summer. Failed at Yanited and is failing for us.
Needs a slower league. Actually, I don't even know if that helps him. And I don't care. When United got him I was jealous. Honestly thought we could turn his career around but it is clear he is a washed up has been

OSBK

Established Member
He is a weird sort of player. His movements are nice but he seems out of sync with the rest of the team as his moves and passes are often odd.

Deffo agree. He is out of sync with english football. He has talent, in italy he would do very well.

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
He wasn't bad last night but only gets involved in spurts which, to be fair, goes for most of the team. We seriously need some bonding exercises or something. This team has for some years now been less than the sum of its parts.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
I'm worried about him. Genuinely thought he was an elite player (well world class at least), he hasn't looked anything like being at this level this season. On paper he's in our best, but his performances don't replicate his billing. I miss the direct, killer in the final third. I no longer expect him to score or assist.

Would replace in the summer to be honest. Funnily enough, he wasn't bad last night - It's bATE though.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Never been a fan, but he is growing on me.

Definitely not a player for 90 minutes, though, fades out in second halfs.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Never been a fan, but he is growing on me.

Definitely not a player for 90 minutes, though, fades out in second halfs.

Fades in first to

How can you be so invisible and yet score and assist?

Ramsey wasnt particularly good but atleast you see him involved. Same with Iwobi

Being invisible and still doing a job is a thing for a Gilberto or Makelele type guy

But for a winger/acm?

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Decent first half. Not athletic enough for PL. Hope someone is ready to buy him in Italy or Spain in the summer!
Wrong thread mate. The man actually scored a goal today which helped us to victory and looks like he’s recapturing some old Dortmund form. If Özil had scored you’d have said he deserved a ten year extension on 500k a week. But there’s more chance of Wenger scoring a hattrick in the next NLD than there is of Özil hitting the net.

Wrong thread mate. The man actually scored a goal today which helped us to victory and looks like he’s recapturing some old Dortmund form. If Özil had scored you’d have said he deserved a ten year extension on 500k a week. But there’s more chance of Wenger scoring a hattrick in the next NLD than there is of Özil hitting the net.

tenor.gif

blaze_of_glory

Good for the first 30 min against one of the worst teams in the league. Then fell off completely.

Think Özil should have replaced him instead of Ramsey. Rambo wasn't having a great game, but he's the type to keep going and pull something out late on. Mhiki always fades.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams
Top Bottom