• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

....it's Ljungberg's time to be injured....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arweninlorien

Artillero said:
^No sound like an injury to get off international duty.

I agree plus AW doesnt like it when they play in international friendlies. My bf says that Freddie has a habit of getting injured in international games. Also he hasnt manage to arrive to a sweden meet without an injury in the past 3 years :shock:

The injuries are always blow out of proportion, but in a way I dont blame him most of the swedish players play in the bench of bigger team or in the swedish league which is not the same as PL. :wink:

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I am Swedish and over here the main issue is that freddie constatly gets special treatment then other players becuaew of Wengers pressure. He is already injured when he arrives, canät think of any times when he has hurt himself at the friendlys acctuallly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you don't believe you can do it then you have no chance at all.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom