• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

James Maddison

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
For the similar price go for grealish
I like Maddison but he's kind of injury prone if I'm not wrong. Might be a risk.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Worth noting he signed a new deal recently at 110k a week.

So for him to consider you'd have to say we would be offering 150-200k a week. Massive money deal if we go there.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
could see this happening with the questions about his professionalism & effort levels... was surprised how he is perceived by their fan base

relationship sounds very thin if not gone

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Not happening. I don’t think the club would even be dumb enough to waste time pursuing it.

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Needless to say I'll believe it when I see it but this is more like it. Will always have a soft spot for Maddy since his time at Aberdeen. Arrogant little ****er but what a player.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Can't say I'm overly enchanted with this potential signing.

If that's the price bracket we're looking at we'd be better throwing in an extra £10-15m and signing Grealish.

Next to no chance it happens anyway in my opinion.

Kysus

Not sure I want him tbh, what was going on with him this season? Niggling injuries? Fitness issues?

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Non-starter.

a) they don't want to sell
b) he doesn't want to come
c) Arteta will think him unprofessional - we don't need his sort

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom