• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

jaques santini

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 64
  • Views 1,951
A

Anonymous

new coach of Sp**s

can you believe it

its going to be really tough next season, with new coaches at pool, chelsea. now Sp**s

KingReyes

Established Member
shark said:
new coach of Sp**s

can you believe it

its going to be really tough next season, with new coaches at pool, chelsea. now Sp**s

Now we are fearing Sp**s!! What is the matter with some people!!

stumpi1

:evil: c,mon folks,do you not realise they all have to beat us,new coach or not,and big deal about santini,wots he done to make me worried. :roll:

thegame24

Established Member
I TOLD YOU THIS GUY IS AN IDIOT!!!

first he breaks up Pires and Henry down the left to put Mr Zidane there and now he joins Sp**s.

Jackass, no worries with Sp**s next year the guy is clueless in my eyes unless he plays PIRES WITH HENRY

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

So what exactly has Santini done of late?

Apart from preside over the biggest joke of a Defence of the World Cup since, well, the beggining of the World Cup?

Which is a pretty tough job, given the quality tools he's got to work with there. As opposed to the bunch of tools over at the Lane...

I give him a season.

KingReyes

Established Member
Gooner_Milton said:
Agreed.

WC 2002 for France was a complete disaster.

Hopefully he'll repeat his 'qualities' at Sp**s.

He wasn't at the World Cup 2002. That was Roger Lemerre

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

KingReyes said:
Gooner_Milton said:
Agreed.

WC 2002 for France was a complete disaster.

Hopefully he'll repeat his 'qualities' at Sp**s.

He wasn't at the World Cup 2002. That was Roger Lemerre

Gooooood point....

:eek:ops:

In which case, what exactly has he done?

Couple of weeks from now he may have presided over the biggest joke of a Euro Defence since, well, the beggining of the Euro Cup...

brianfrance

Established Member
You can understand his choice !
French Federation didn't add 2 years on his contract before the Euro, his contract ends just after

Because if he loose the Euro, he'll be sacked ! Just that ! And it's very expensive to sack a coach with already 2 years contract (they did that for Lemerre after WC 2002)

FUKC YOU Mr Simonet ! Santini is a good coach, not as Jacquet, but by far better than Lemerre who never choose young players and prefer a jurrasic team

The Euro will be special if that rumour is confirmed

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

You'd think he could do better than Sp**s then.

This is also weird cos only yesterday Levy met Ranieri in an effort to bring him on board but Ranieri blew him out( :D ) Levy pretended the fact they were at the same hotel was just a coincidence ( :roll: ) then Ranieiri spilt the beans to the press saying that he wanted to go back to Valencia ( :lol: ).

So he's hardly first choice then is he?!

KingReyes

Established Member
A few Sp**s forums actually believed they were gonna get Martin O'Neill. You can imagine their re-actions to getting Santini

Gooner_Milton

I'm sure they'll all patting each other on the backs while quaffing down a few pints, like they've just won the EPL ain't it? :roll:

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom