• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

jaques santini

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 64
  • Views 1,950

bobbypires

Established Member
OMG, it's pathetic! When I heard it, I started laughing. :lol: Sp**s a big club? :lol: Next season he will see Pires in his place destroying his s*** team.

Serip

**** Santini, what an idiot. Big deal, he would be playing in the final for free, he's hardly a poor man is he. To do this to France a week from the Euro is awful, he might be having contract disputes but he should remember that he is representing his country! I would play for /coach France (and Arsenal for that matter) for free. The reason the FFF wouldn't discuss contract details/extensions is because of what happened with Lemerre which is fair enough really: if Santini had won the Euro he would obviously got a new contract. I appreciate the way this man has brought in lots of promising youth players but right now I feel really bitter, doubly so because it's ****ing Sp**s that he's going to. I will never forgive this man if it affects the squad badly, 2002 was so painful for me and I don't want a repeat of that.

I hope he either relegates Sp**s or makes them a decent mid-table team at least, one or the other. Seeing them languish near the bottom is pathetic and makes a mockery of our rivalry with them.

thegreatbriton

Lets not forget their last manager was a former international coach aswelll and he wasn't the messiah, even thoguh his arrival was celbrated more than Santini's.

brianfrance

Established Member
This is the list of future French squad coach
I'm affraid for somes names, you'll understand.....
RAYMOND DOMENECH
JEAN TIGANA
LUIS FERNANDEZ
LAURENT BLANC
PHILIPPE BERGEROO
JEAN-FRANCOIS DOMERGUE
RAYNALD DENOUEIX
PHILIPE TROUSSIER
AND
GERARD HOUILLER :shock:

noooooo !!!

He was French squad coach in the past, and the France wasn't qualified for the WC 94 !! NO please !

I'd go for Deschamps of course, but he still has a contract with Monaco

Serip

Deschamps has my vote, I think he would do an awesome job. Otherwise Tigana wouldn't be bad.

goonerling

as long as they don't do better than us in any competition. It might actually make winning over them a little more fun if they are a tad more competitive.

How many more central defenders have to drop like flies before Ledley King gets a game?

Biggus

Established Member
Wow, talk about setting your sights low...going from one of the best teams in the world to one of the worst...i bet he gets pissed off due to the lack of quality at tottensc*m that he sees in the french national squad and quits after a month...

Yeah- my left testicle could guide a team like France to Euro glory. Heh Heh wait till he sees thecrap he has to work with at ****efartpain :lol:

quattro

well, at the very least maybe he can make them decent enough to nick some points against chelsea and the red **** to extend our lead up the table every now and then.

i mean, what are neighbors for? **** that they are, they must be good for something. :angel

beanz

In football, contracts are just something to be bought out, they mean as much as table manners to a hungry lion, Nothing!
I'm sure if both partys were agreeable a solution would be found. :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

I often relive those 49 undefeated matches. I do believe in signs to a certain extent, and as I was born in 1949, I sometimes tell myself it was our destiny to lose the 50th. Those 49 matches are etched within me and within each player: it is something fundamental, a triumph born out of passion.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom