• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

jaques santini

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 64
  • Views 1,952
A

Anonymous

They cant:-
WWWWDDWWWDWWWDDWDWWDWWWWWWWWWDWDWDDDWW

lewdikris

Established Member
Well, this appointment, along with Arnesen as Technical Director, will make Sp**s a top 6 club again.

.... by that I mean they'll finish 6th next season. Still outside the European places, still 40 points behind us.

I hope Paddy puts in a few 'reducers' on the eedjut for his sins in joining the Spuds on the French training ground.

Pat's missing Gerbil

i dont rate santini

i hope he has the same success as his forerunners..........

apart from George lets face George was there best manager in years

Arjan

lewdikris said:
Well, this appointment, along with Arnesen as Technical Director, will make Sp**s a top 6 club again.

.... by that I mean they'll finish 6th next season. Still outside the European places, still 40 points behind us.

I hope Paddy puts in a few 'reducers' on the eedjut for his sins in joining the Spuds on the French training ground.

Good point, don't underestimate Frank Arnesen, i think this is his first good signing, it seems that someone at Sp**s decided to finally create a decent management.
I don't know their financial situation, though they tend to spend millions on dubious strikers as Postiga, but this could indeed mean a 6th place for Sp**s next season, but still 40 points behind!

brianfrance

Established Member
Please do not underestimate Santini
He was Champions with Lyon 3 years ago for his first season there -
He build a solid squad, who finish 1st two years again
He formed great talent like Luyindula, Govou - Has a great experience as a player - A fine tactical coach
I'm very affraid. Who will be the next French sqaud coach ??

JazzG

Established Member
Good move by Sp**s. With that PSV dude and him they will improve.

thegame24 said:
first he breaks up Pires and Henry down the left to put Mr Zidane there

Anyone with half a brain cell wouldn't drop Zidane in favour of Pires.....

Mark

Established Member
I'm unsure about what this will do for them. I think they will improve but they won't finish as high as 6th. I wonder how this will affect France in Euro 2004...

thegame24

Established Member
dont drop zidane, swap him and put him on the right and pires on the left.

Hes waisting 3 players, sure they are still good enough to whoop teams but they could be even better if they move them around.

thegame24

Established Member
I wonder how this will affect France in Euro 2004...

It shouldnt have a bad affect, they will play even better to send him off a winner.

KingReyes

Established Member
thegame24 said:
I wonder how this will affect France in Euro 2004...

It shouldnt have a bad affect, they will play even better to send him off a winner.

Yeh, especially since he won't win anything with Sp**s! :lol: It will be the last thing he wins for a while

skart14

Wow, talk about setting your sights low...going from one of the best teams in the world to one of the worst...i bet he gets pissed off due to the lack of quality at tottensc*m that he sees in the french national squad and quits after a month...

Gunner4life09

This guy is out of his mind, how could he possibly want to join Sp**s for?? he's the manager of one of the best team in the world and now he's joining relegation candidate Sp**s. what a joke.

beanz

Gunner4life09 said:
This guy is out of his mind, how could he possibly want to join Sp**s for?? he's the manager of one of the best team in the world and now he's joining relegation candidate Sp**s. what a joke.
Apparently the French Football Assoc did'nt renew his contract, so he had nowhere to go but Sp**s, arf arf. :mrgreen:

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989
Top Bottom