• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

jaques santini

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 64
  • Views 1,949

Aussie

Established Member
Look who is a comedian

Tottenham are a big club but could be even bigger. The standard of players that have represented them in the past proves this,' said Santini. 'My wish is to make Sp**s an even bigger club which is capable of challenging the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal

:p :p

Tottenham a big club :?:

Last time i looked big clubs win the league every now and then and arnt involved in relegation battles.

brianfrance

Established Member
beanz said:
In football, contracts are just something to be bought out, they mean as much as table manners to a hungry lion, Nothing!
I'm sure if both partys were agreeable a solution would be found. :mrgreen:
I agree near 100% - but in this case, Deschamps ask guarantee to the president Svara to have money, and build a competitive team. He ask that - He has that now. Hard to leave, or he can but he'll be a bit crap to do

KingReyes

Established Member
USArsenal said:
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlinenews?id=302356&cc=5901

and he even thinks that he is going to turn the Spuds into a TITLE CONTENDER??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

'A lot of Tottenham fans will have been smiling over their breakfast this morning. The light has suddenly appeared at the end of a very long tunnel. It's a major coup for Sp**s because Santini is a very astute coach,' he said.

Its about time, they've had to wait for a smile for 43 years..and counting!

Arsenal Quotes

A team can attack for too long. The most opportune time for scoring is immediately after repelling an attack, because opponents are then strung out in the wrong half of the field. All the men are expected to play to plan, but not so as to stifle individuality

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom