• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Joelson Fernandes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Portuguese media even thier reliable once are not trusted at all.

They saying we don't want to make same mistakes with Bruno Fernandes they didn't knew that Sp**s wanted him not us

This kid might be very talented but if we have no money and are going to spend 40 M on this kid in the window where we desperately need defenders and midfielders. Then something sketchy is going on and I will demand an investigation!

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

This kid might be very talented but if we have no money and are going to spend 40 M on this kid in the window where we desperately need defenders and midfielders. Then something sketchy is going on and I will demand an investigation!

What you doing today?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Sporting might sell him ror less or accept installments. But i still don't believe we'll sign a player similar to Saliba level this summer we have lot things to do

What you doing today?

I'm going to the gym even if I might have a cold and everyone will think its covid and I will get attacked. Then I'm going to send a few work applications and hope some stick. Then I will go to a wedding with my wife which is outside and I will tell the people they are idiots and we live in Iceland.

Then I will go back home and work on my chess openings and cry because I have no job at the moment and all the outdoor festivals here in Iceland are postponed because the people in control are idiots and postpone everything even if only 5 active cases are with covid in Iceland.

How about you mate?

Sporting might sell him ror less or accept installments. But i still don't believe we'll sign a player similar to Saliba level this summer we have lot things to do

If we are going to spend 40 M on wide forward who plays mainly on the right after spending 72 M on Pepe last summer. I'm gonna assume we have over 200 M to spend this summer. OR... Or that Raul and Vinaii are ******. OR. or that Raul and Vinai are corrupt which would be the most likely explanation.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Isn't this the kid that Kia got to sign an extension putting his RC in 40m or so?

He hasn't signed an extension, was looking at doing so with a 80m release clause but hasn't.

A bola spout a lot of rubbish. However if this is true and we can do a half decent deal for him I would absolutely do it. Its not like players at his age can't come straight in and do something.

Ronaldo was 18 when he arrived, United paid a record fee for a teenage at the time.

Even thinking about the future if Auba signs a new deal he will probably play on the left. But he's also 31 years old, bed a young lad in over the next couple of years you can't go wrong with that.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I'm going to the gym even if I might have a cold and everyone will think its covid and I will get attacked. Then I'm going to send a few work applications and hope some stick. Then I will go to a wedding with my wife which is outside and I will tell the people they are idiots and we live in Iceland.

Then I will go back home and work on my chess openings and cry because I have no job at the moment and all the outdoor festivals here in Iceland are postponed because the people in control are idiots and postpone everything even if only 5 active cases are with covid in Iceland.

How about you mate?

Going to see how many apples will fit in my bathtub so need to go harvest loads.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Don't think this has legs, but what's remarkable about this kid is that he's playing on the left and I watched like 10 minutes of him and it took me a while to figure out his preferred foot.

He was getting perfect crosses in with his left foot constantly.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes

How about you mate?

Corona has been quite a ***** - there are certainly many people who have a hard time right now due to the economic crisis.

Nonetheless, I'd like to lay focus on the positive side of it whenever possible, where it's also a situation that can be a catalyst for manyfold positive changes.

For one it might be the ability to return to old dreams, hobbies and a total reconsideration of one's own life.

For others the much needed break to find themselves again, to actually have the time to heal in certain ways and much more.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Hope there is some legs to this. He seems to be legitimately highly rated like Sancho was back when we were linked with him before he went to Dortmund. That summer I really wanted him more than anything else and this summer while we have lots of needs I really hope we make this signing, we need big talents like this if we are to make a jump up to competing with City, Liverpool, Chelsea, and United for top 4 next season. If you just look at the young attacking talent in those sides we still have some catching up to do, even though Martinelli, Saka, and the major question mark of Nelson isn't a bad start.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Done a bit of digging and Rui Baioneta is the journalist who has written both articles on A Bola about this deal. 27 years as A journalist for A Bola.

Secondly the sporting forum are saying its cash plus player(s) on loan to Sporting. And not 45m euro.

Arsenal are the first in contact with the agent of Joelson, Joelson has rejected the new contract offer (has two years left on his deal) and Arsenal want to send a young player the other way.

See how this progresses.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I still dont believe this rumour unless hes like Ronaldo/Messi level talent that Arteta cannot miss out on.
Our manager is literally begging our owners for cash rn so he can make a couple of signing next summer.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He looks really good but I'm skeptical. Given we already have very promising young wingers both around the first team and below it (Hutchinson is a scholar now!), don't think we need to go all out unless he's gonna be Neymar in a couple years time.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Wft is this? Just stinks of the Saliba deal.

Let the manager build a team for next season. We need it bouncing between 7th-10th. Cant have another sacked by Christmas or a third January with no funds only loans.

Hope Arteta tells the agents / Raul where to go.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Wft is this? Just stinks of the Saliba deal.

Let the manager build a team for next season. We need it bouncing between 7th-10th. Cant have another sacked by Christmas or a third January with no funds only loans.

Hope Arteta tells the agents / Raul where to go.

You need these players as well bro come on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom