• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorge Andrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
siddharth said:
Is Andrade an improvement over Kolo Toure ? I don't think so.

Yeah I reckon he is and as Sol is on his last legs this would be good buy. He even seems more comfartable in the pasing game then Kolo and Sol. For 16m£ I would go for him

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I can't understand some people on this forum not willing to splash out the cash for solid professionals. We have the money to make a few class signings and we should otherwise we will not be as competitive as Chelski, Manure, L'pool and horror even Tottenumb. The signing of Hleb was a bargain in my eyes. People here think that 10m£ is too much but Chelski and others have toppled the market. We have to follow or be left behind.

qs

Established Member
The guys a complete proffessional, solid as a rock. Half the people here dont know what theyre talking about. Everyones saying they want top notch players at their peak, well thats what Andrade is. Sols been poor and he is getting on, this is exactly the kind of defender we need. Id happily see us spend 18 million on him. Its not like we'd be broke after it.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Viper said:
Class defender but not for anything above £10 million imo.

And the source is unreliable.

So what class defenders could we get for under 10m£. Realise it money talks.
Sorry I first now saw that many people thought the way I did.

Mostarac

Established Member
Meek said:
also why the hell arent we trying for Evra or Zebina (both are looking for moves).

Zebina? Are you ****ing serious? That guy is awful, no wonder that Juventus want to exchange him for Abbiati with Milan.

qs

Established Member
He's as good as if not better than King and would probably cost us less.

longrufus

Established Member
good player, not right for us.

for that kind of money we could buy kompany, who will be a better player in a few years and is younger.

I am also very very frustrated that everyone seems to be buying except us, especially when we are in most need of new players

dev_atdi

Ratinho said:
:lol:

Anyway, i'd like it to be true. He's very, very good and I suspect he'd cost around £8-10m for a player of his quality.

I remember when clubcall told me we'd already wrapped up the signing of John Moncur, and on our way to signing Lentini. That was old school phone clubcall, as a child though. :lol:

Oh my god, talk about nostalgia!

What about Alen Boksic in an 8million deal? :lol:

Clubcall is mostly fabricated nonsense, yeah.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Henry_Pires said:
Too expensice for me.....
I would say ok if he is less than 10M.

If that big teletubby Boumsong costed 8 million, whatmore Andrade. Seriosuly Andrade is a good defender and he's proven that tima and time again. I say go out there and just get him because he is the missing link at the back.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
I may have been to harsh, didn't know how much 1£ was worth, sorry, is it like a 1 1/2 Euro?

AFCG7

Established Member
For the right money i reckon we should try to sign both Andrade and Coloccini from Deportivo.

Coloccini can also play RB

AFCG7

Established Member
True..but Eboue will be off to the nations cup..and if Lauren gets injured we'll be short at RB.

kel varnsen

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
For the right money i reckon we should try to sign both Andrade and Coloccini from Deportivo.

Coloccini can also play RB

i highly doubt that. i've seen coloccini play quite a lot and every time he was playing CB. in addition, he is very slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom