• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorge Andrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFCG7

Established Member
he played Rb for almost an entire season at Atletico Madrid though and was very impressive. He also played RB for AC Milan and Argentina in recent times and was also very good.

AFCG7

Established Member
I'm not saying we must sign him..but he waants to leave Depor and if we can get him and Andrade that would be a bonus.

kel varnsen

Established Member
AFCG7 said:
he played Rb for almost an entire season at Atletico Madrid though and was very impressive. He also played RB for AC Milan and Argentina in recent times and was also very good.

has to be a few years ago though. i wasn't really watching a lot of of serie a and la liga back then...

Mostarac

Established Member
I am watching Athletic Bilbao-Deportivo right now, Andrade did not have much to do in the 1st half, but he showed that he can go forward aswell, showed that when he ran over the entire pitch to shoot straight at the goalkeeper. And I would be disgusted if Arsenal bought Coloccini, that guy is seriously the dirtiest player ever. Should have got a red-card in the 1st half after he elbowed Aduriz, and than kicked Bilbao`s midfielder in the back.

choi12911

Mostarac said:
I am watching Athletic Bilbao-Deportivo right now, Andrade did not have much to do in the 1st half, but he showed that he can go forward aswell, showed that when he ran over the entire pitch to shoot straight at the goalkeeper. And I would be disgusted if Arsenal bought Coloccini, that guy is seriously the dirtiest player ever. Should have got a red-card in the 1st half after he elbowed Aduriz, and than kicked Bilbao`s midfielder in the back.

I hate Coloccini. Whenever he can't defend, he gets pissed off and he starts elbowing and kicking opposition players. After a while, he'll pick up a yellow card and get booed by the opposition fans. Then he'll start making all these stupid mistakes because he can't cope with the booing. Stupid dirty defender.

Mostarac

Established Member
choi12911 said:
I hate Coloccini. Whenever he can't defend, he gets pissed off and he starts elbowing and kicking opposition players. After a while, he'll pick up a yellow card and get booed by the opposition fans. Then he'll start making all these stupid mistakes because he can't cope with the booing. Stupid dirty defender.

Totally agree. And he is very over-rated aswell.

Mr. Hotshot

Established Member
Henry_Pires said:
Colloccine or Andrade is better?

wtf!?! Ofcourse Andrade, he's a EURO finalists, a Champions League semi-finalists, whatmore could I say.

Colocini, **** that blonde groupie.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Henry_Pires said:
i stick to less than 10M

and what planet are you living on, no player of his caliber would leave for peanuts like that.

I find it strange that his buy-out clausul is just 16m£ (as stated on this thread before) Doesn't players have ridiculus clausuls just because it is a rule? Like Ronaldinho 120m£ or so

Henry_Pires

What's the best price for Andrade?
20M or 25M or as low as 15M?
Would Wenger spend this kind of amount just to get a defender?
How much does Hatem Trabelsi cost?

qs

Established Member
Andrade would be much better than Trabelsi though. I think Andrade would be a serious challenger for Sols place. Would definitly be straight into the team while Toures away.

Buhry

Established Member

16m£ is too much for Andrade. I would have loved it if we signed Pablo from A.Madrid. He is class, and quite young aswell. And hey, he can header a ball - he is 192cm tall.

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Buhry said:
16m£ is too much for Andrade. I would have loved it if we signed Pablo from A.Madrid. He is class, and quite young aswell. And hey, he can header a ball - he is 192cm tall.

that he has a buy-out clausul at 16m£ doesn't mena that we have to pay that amount, in Spain they have to have them. And which defender of the same quality as him can you get for 16m£, just tell me, I would love to be proven wrong!

qs

Established Member
Well considering the money we have and his talent and positional flexibilty E16m would be a great price. If you want a defender whos going to get his place at Arsenal you wont get one cheaper.

Buhry

Established Member

Pablo Ibanez, he plays for Atletico madrid and is a starter for Spain..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsene Who?

Headlines of English media when Arsène was announced as new manager of Arsenal in 1996
Top Bottom