<

Jorginho

Discussion in 'Transfer Rumours' started by yousif_arsenal, Sep 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. field442

field442 Hates Journalists Named James Trusted

Sky are ****. Not even worth posting rumours from them after that stuff with the Palace chairman the other day.

Rex Banter likes this.
  2. Xanth

Xanth Well-Known Member

Aouar, Ceballos, and Jorginho would be class imo.

Monstar-Gunn4r and Mitch like this.
  3. GDeep™

GDeep™ Dissociating

Why are mods telling me to stop this? If you’re taking leftovers from rival clubs then it’s what it is.

Trashenal FC.

4. HairSprayGooners

HairSprayGooners Al Jazeera Correspondent

Why does your brain instantly see a link, no matter what the source, and use that to bash the club? You saw that Sky Sports linked us to Jorginho and your instant reaction was Arsenal are signing him, Arsenal are trash.

Honestly it is so tiresome for everyone to read hence why he told you to stop the crap.

Pound for pound the worst fan on here.

Chicago_Gunner likes this.
  5. Kysus

Kysus Well-Known Member

Good player.

Mitch likes this.
  6. Hleb's Sirush

Hleb's Sirush Well-Known Member

Thank god it us a rubbish source. Don't really rate Jorginho but maybe he could be somewhat decent when complimented with players with certain attributes.

He has the exact weaknesses and attributes we are trying to get rid of in our midfield. Would be horrendous signing...thank god again there is nothing in this.

7. Manberg

Manberg Predator

@GDeep™ is not the worst fan on here. Do not give him that accolade he will cherish it.

8. Gooner416

Gooner416 Well-Known Member

He's started both of their PL games and captained the side? :lol:

Garrincha likes this.
  9. Gooner416

The posting on here has really fallen off a cliff, might need a sabbatical after this window.

10. Mitch

Mitch Bellerin Upgrade Advocate

11. Gooner416

He's a proper mug but a good footballer. Would swap another mug in Guendouzi for him. Doubt they bite though.

12. juice man

juice man Well-Known Member

Good player. Chelsea play trashball which is why Jorginho looks a misfit at times. Think Arteta would have him looking like one of the league's best.

Think its an odd move with Xhaka still in the side though. But I do believe he's an upgrade on Granit.

Maybe likes this.
  13. billyf

billyf Well-Known Member

I think this story is a way to put pressure on Atletico about the Partey transfer rather than a genuine interest.

Camron, RacingPhoton and DanDare like this.
  14. skeetbag

skeetbag Active Member

Its surely an intentional leak from the club to get Lyon or Atletico worried that we're looking elsewhere.

15. AbouCuéllar

AbouCuéllar Well-Known Member

Yeah, reports here in Spain that Barça and Madrid are battling it out for Xhaka's signature, so we'll need a replacement.

They don't, lol. They have a similar passing profile but Jorginho has more volume and a slightly better xG buildup (found this stat), and Jorginho has a significantly superior defensive contribution. I understand the gaslighting reference now haha.

Anyways, **** link, how is this even a thread.

16. Manberg

Manberg Predator

xG, expected goals, takes penalties :lol:

As for the stats comparison, 2018/2019 is more fair, and Xhaka comes out on top in the stats that matter.

17. AbouCuéllar

AbouCuéllar Well-Known Member

He doesn't, go have a look for yourself. Jorginho's defensive contribution is still better, as is his passing. And penalties have no influence on xGchain or xGbuildup.

18. Get These Hands

Get These Hands Off of my purse !

Any truth to this? It's one of those rumours that's so bizarre that there has to be something to it.

19. krackpot

krackpot Established Member

After so many years of ridiculing him... :facepalm:

20. L3T5 PL4Y

L3T5 PL4Y Flair Accuser

Jorginho is basically Arteta. Would make no sense to get him with Xhaka also here. I'd rather keep Torreira as he'd be a different option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.