• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Josh Kroenke Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
Josh looking more and more like a movie villain with every interview. That beard man 😬😬

I mean whatever else you say about the Kroneke's, they have finally woken up to the need to invest; They've put money in (or sanctioned it to be spent or whatever) - more in transfer fees in the last window than most of us were expecting. Through Josh they are now more involved and "public" than at any time in the past.

Those signs are both encouraging - they need to show judgment in managing the footballing staff and key executive appointments now. Arteta & Edu both need to show something this season or be moved on; Arteta needs to get 5th & ideally another cup; Edu needs to show he can sell players & needs to smash the incomings (a striker and midfielder).

Vinai? No idea how he keeps his job

GDeep™

League is very weak
Josh looking more and more like a movie villain with every interview. That beard man 😬😬

I mean whatever else you say about the Kroneke's, they have finally woken up to the need to invest; They've put money in (or sanctioned it to be spent or whatever) - more in transfer fees in the last window than most of us were expecting. Through Josh they are now more involved and "public" than at any time in the past.

Those signs are both encouraging - they need to show judgment in managing the footballing staff and key executive appointments now. Arteta & Edu both need to show something this season or be moved on; Arteta needs to get 5th & ideally another cup; Edu needs to show he can sell players & needs to smash the incomings (a striker and midfielder).

Vinai? No idea how he keeps his job
Vinai hired Arteta, who now Josh is backing.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Yes they seem to spending the cash in last couple of seasons, wish they would of done it much earlier as Arsenal relying FFp to reign in City and Chelsea is a pipe dream. Self sustaining model may get you European football and domestic cup but it isn’t going to win the big trophies anymore with the money the top clubs are spending

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Dude does look like Rasputin, I guess you don’t have to work very hard to get laid as a billionaires son. Although the mad monk was rumored to be a sexual wild man with a tallywhacker of some historic proportions.

Justin1986

What we learnt more than anything, is that he’s admitted the finances were tighter pre 2018 and they are more “aggressive” now.

Didn’t they get it wrong? You should’ve been more aggressive when Wenger was getting you CL.
Because they weren’t the sole owners before 2018

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I see a comment saying “this guy only does interviews when we’re on unbeaten runs” :lol:

Kinda like Aubameyang where he only does post game interviews when he scores

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nice from Josh but again don't take seriously when billionaires speaks they always try to win people with words.

Josh been heavily involved after the Super league BS let's see if it continues and try to evolve the club again.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Rather him than his dad. There are signs of improvement. There is a lot more value in terms of players in the squad. Resale value. Players who other teams wish were coming out of their academy.

They've backed the manager financially, and it appears to be bearing fruit. I won't suddenly trust them overnight, but his words are beginning to match up with what we are seeing, and this is a start.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

When real fan representation (a golden share or something similar) was brought up he became a bit uncomfortable. Its obvious that thats something he doesnt endorse.
And apparently KSE had zero power before 2018 since they didnt control every single share before that year. Lol. But the guy can speak and, like many american businessmen, he is charming and pretty cool so his words will get a lot of people to his side, true or not.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I mean whatever else you say about the Kroneke's, they have finally woken up to the need to invest; They've put money in (or sanctioned it to be spent or whatever) - more in transfer fees in the last window than most of us were expecting.
Hollywood Shuffle Hair GIF by BrownSugarApp

chappelles show hairspray GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom